or Connect

Posts by fox81

try being a 16.5 neck and a 38 chest. i have some mastai ferretti shirts that are slim. some ppl recommend barba as being very slim. i also have some 'rouben' shirts i bought in frankfurt that fit very well, and they were only around 40 euro each
I used to like some of the Hudson shoes that Aquila sell. No goodyear this and blake stitch that, agreed, but they were fairly nice looking if not fashion forward shoes. Now i've come to the uk and realise that they are sold thru topshop/topman, office and other fairly run of the mill places. And loake at $300aud? No one wears loake here. The crappy menswear stores here sell them.
you took them where?
Myer melbourne did them for a while. Might be worth checking out grace brothers or whatever you call it in sydney
How much to post it to London?
We recruited someone to go and work in our abu dhabi office recently and they resigned after 1 week, citing that they couldnt find anywhere to live. Granted they werent on an extrondinary salary, but apparently the rental market there is extremely tight, and open for inspections turn into a bidding war. there was an option to live in dubai (no shortage of accom there) and then commute to abu dhabi everyday. apparently it is around a 1hr drive.
OK, fair point. What if im not satisfied with the sleeve length or something like that. There's not a lot he can do on a finished shirt is there?
So, to be fair, they are made to measure and not bespoke?
I found it There's no better way to spend an afternoon than stocking up on treats at a truly fabulous sample sale, don't you agree? So how excited are we about the Aquascutum sale which starts today! Bunk off work for your chance to pick up exquisite pieces from one of the masters of British tailoring - or even some early luxury Christmas gifts (how scary is it that we're thinking about that already?!). And if you can't make it today you're in luck because the sample...
There was an ad in one of the free London newspapers (yesterday's metro maybe) about an Aquascutum clearance sale. Sounded pretty decent, and the address was off Regent st somewhere, but i cant remember the exact details. Im pretty sure it starts this weekend. Does anyone have all the info?