or Connect

Posts by fox81

Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty One option you might like to add to your list is Suitsupply MTM. They have a shop in London that I believe offers the MTM programme (though I don't think there's a physically separate shop for MTM like here in Amsterdam). Price-wise, this will be nearer your original goal. They have two stores in London now, one in the new Westfield and the other at the start of Savile Row across from Gives and...
woh, have you seen his website? it offends my eyes
they use wensum as well i believe.
no, you should pass go see katerina on liverpool st
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Do you go to Patogh? I'm starting to drool again just thinking of the juicy lamb and yummy bread not yet as i just moved to marylebone, but you can tell there is something special about it. sadly, it is right near my gym so my conscience takes hold whenever i go by
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Patogh, just off Edgware Rd, is a hole in the wall place with 10 seats and a 3 sq. ft "kitchen" but it's the best kebabs I've ever had. Used to go regularly when in London and now sometimes still dream about them... i live a few hundred metres away from here
if youre in fitzrovia, russell and hodge are quite close by. pied a terre for dining on charlotte st as well. charlotte st has lots of nice dining options. marylebone high st might be a bit of a walk across, bit if you make it to the fromagerie, pop in next door to the ginger pig and get a sausage roll as well. then maybe downstairs at matches on the high st. then walk south and go down st christopher's place, then on to selfridges
i think russell and hodge are the only ones that make the shirt in london.
How many, if any, vents?
would like to see a few more patterns