or Connect

Posts by fox81

you cant ask + fees. list one price and thats all. if you need to factor your fees in to that, so be it.
the luxire shirts are superior to my jantzen shirts. jantzen does have a big range of fabric though, so hopefully luxire add to theirs. nicer buttons, nicer finishing and better attention to detail than jantzen.
you cant ask for personal payments/additional paypal fees. if you need to, add them to your total price.
OK, so here is some feedback and a couple of pics. Apologies for the poor photography, I was a bit pressed for time and the iphone doesnt do macro so well. So first things first, the measurements all seem correct. The cuffs of the shirts felt a bit tight, but i double checked the measurement and its correct. I used a chan shirt as the basis for my measurements. +1 for getting this right. I had a few requests in the comments. One was a monogram of 4 letters placed inside...
whats the source on this subsidiary?the uniqlo store will be going in to the "emporium", so might be postponed due to the industrial relations climate between now and then
big timer
i can confirm my shirts have arrived today. this was under 2 weeks which is still pretty good. stay tuned for some pics and maybe a mini review.
you cant ask for additional paypal fees or personal payment. your price must include these.
thanks. in the context of most MTM shirt operations, it hasnt been long yet. its not so much of a complaint, more about giving feedback to the other forum users. im not in a rush for the shirts, so long as they get made right.
approaching the end of the 9th (or 7th business) day and order remains unfulfilled...