or Connect

Posts by fox81

note to self, if ordering luxire chinos, ask for no back pockets
if youre staying at the rialto then you should probably give vue de monde a try. you might need your concierge to help with getting a table though.
and of course, if you paid for an eye test (or the government paid for it on your behalf), the optometrist is obliged to provide the prescription to you. i think youre entitled to a bulk billed eye test every 12 months.even if you buy glasses from them, ask for it.
the last time i was in hong kong, i went over to shenzen. bought frames with prescription lenses for less than $40 a pair. thats probably a lot with my gweilo bargaining skills. they are branded frames, but equal to if not better than my real designer frames in quality.
the latter
a) i thought you only had dirt roads up thereb) i do it all day every day. maybe you need more shoes in your rotation?
yes, just do this. theyre the only place that can properly resole a goodyear welted shoe in australia, although the guys from beggar man thief claimed they can too.otherwise have a chat to double monk on smith st. they said they were going to offer some resole/refurb options, but if they involve going back to the factory, then youre paying a lot more than i did.Oh, and please dont topy your shoe. if you wanted a rubber soled shoe to begin with, then why didnt you just buy...
150 each if you ordered 3 or more. i didnt get the collar design right, but otherwise fit was good and well made. they didnt do thick buttons at the time so i dont like those, but they now offer properly thick mop buttons as standard.there has been no mention of a shirt offer this timea round though
well i never ordered a suit from yao, but from what i saw the stuff was nice. there are pros and cons to using this service vs p johnson, but they balance each other out really. if youre comfortable with the fit and quality of p johnson, then you dont need to change.if you'd like a bit more flexibility over the design, and perhaps access to different fabrics, then yao is worth considering.whilst yao is full bespoke, youre not going to get a fitting unless you tie it in...
i went last year and ordered some shirts. he had a deal going on thomas mason stuff.the suit prices were pretty similar to chan, but chan has increased a bit of late so im not sure if yao has done the same.$1200 and up. expect $1500 for something half decent.