or Connect

Posts by fox81

well i never ordered a suit from yao, but from what i saw the stuff was nice. there are pros and cons to using this service vs p johnson, but they balance each other out really. if youre comfortable with the fit and quality of p johnson, then you dont need to change.if you'd like a bit more flexibility over the design, and perhaps access to different fabrics, then yao is worth considering.whilst yao is full bespoke, youre not going to get a fitting unless you tie it in...
i went last year and ordered some shirts. he had a deal going on thomas mason stuff.the suit prices were pretty similar to chan, but chan has increased a bit of late so im not sure if yao has done the same.$1200 and up. expect $1500 for something half decent.
I second quar's post that the rest of you are small timers
yes all fine. i replied to pepe to confirm it was ok
whats with all the half sizes for trees? size up or size down?
i think if you were as tall as the rest of us, it would have been fantastic
bexley site appears to be down, but yes. whats the estimated price after shipping?
got my invoice yesterday.
macaronitomato had a few posts about polish tailors i believe. and shoemakers. he has a blog in english and polish (im pretty sure polish) search his posts on here or google him for the blog.