or Connect

Posts by fox81

i wanted to buy one of those lobster or sardine can pins they had. i checked the prices from the source (in france) and they were more than at PJs. just saying...
I think the solid stick ones are ballpark $400 at full price. 30% is a great discountIn other news, double monk on smith st collingwood is having a polishing night tomorrow night as part of the "meet the maker" weekend. 8-9pm. walking around smith st after 9pm and you too could meet your maker detailshttp://www.meetthemakers.net.au/
connock and lockie had some pretty long delivery times last time i was there. and tailors are notorious for not meeting their deadlines. if you need it for a wedding, keep this in mind. theres been a few threads about off row, or value tailors in london. all of these guys have been mentioned and there are one or two more. its worth noting that ww chan and others tour london, and might be a good option for you. they usually travel with a decent range of fabrics including...
i dont see it on the HFW website either
im hoping there is no extra finishing. it looks amazing as it is.do you think i can get a couch upholstered in that?
i think im going to go with one of the basic sold stick ones from howard yount or kent wang
interesting. never heard of them. are they better priced there than the other stockists (american tailors/strickland/doublemonk)?
where did you get it from?
The consensus is that Chan is very good value for what they offer. If you have the time and can get a fitting or two, then its excellent value.No to the burberry suit. If Chan is beyond your means, then consider Lee Baron. Im not sure about E Italia but if they're well regarded on here and are within your budget, then give it a go. Be aware that most of the more affordable shops will offer you fabrics from other mills, 'italian wool' and so on and so forth. If you start...
note to self, if ordering luxire chinos, ask for no back pockets