or Connect

Posts by fox81

I have a pair of the Meermin MTO group buy using the dark brown ilcea/lobb museum calf leather that i ordered a while ago but isnt a great fit for me. i know they did another run of these because they were so popular but word has it that ilcea has gone out of business and you cant source this leather anymore. 9uk on the hiro last. if this is your size and youre interested, hit me up and ill offer you a decent discount. they are unworn.
im keen on the green ones. glad to hear they fit a little wider
Yes I have rsvped.
Confirmed!
Did I just see a SF member on Q&A?
it was to me
sorry I missed you there. I ordered a pair of mto rtw myself.I thought they were made by c&j to handgrade spec, but the inside size/model marking looks more EG.
boggi is cheaper in italy if youre there, but if theres a sale then there should be good deals in london. check out suit supply when youre there as its pretty good for well priced menswear.
not for a reasonable price. you can always take some abroad with you though.gordon yao does travel here and offers cmt, so you can get measured up and then send the fabric over. thats probably the most reasonably priced option
bespoke maybe, but the RTW is made in england, but not london