or Connect

Posts by fox81

ive tried some on but never bought one. they look to be decent value if the fit works for you. if youre ever near a suit supply store, its worth taking a look. they do lots of contemporary stuff at reasonable prices.
i dont venture that far out too often, but the rest is pretty accurate. in fact, the glasses and anchovies in a tin a little too accurate. who's stalking who
pic of the wife? i might be happier to show her around
shanghai street dumplings just down from +39 does some great xiao long bao.grossi cellar bar is my go to for a decent cheap eat. dont go to pellegrinis
these would look great with thishttp://www.profilesinhistory.com/press-releases/worlds-most-important-willy-wonka-collection-up-for-auction
ill take some if he doesnt want all 5
yer, but how much is that beer? i paid 25 dollars for two fairly standard variety pints last week.
youre too nice. boycott any brand that wants to do this to force consumers to pay more for the same product.
i have a db just like that. a patterned tie as depicted, but typically darker tones. i have a drakes which is navy but with red medallions on it, it works well.
ditto, but went past again and they were open (just after 1pm). pretty much as youd expect. everything wildly expensive. none of their high end shoes (made by c&j)