or Connect

Posts by fox81

shanghai street dumplings just down from +39 does some great xiao long bao.grossi cellar bar is my go to for a decent cheap eat. dont go to pellegrinis
these would look great with thishttp://www.profilesinhistory.com/press-releases/worlds-most-important-willy-wonka-collection-up-for-auction
ill take some if he doesnt want all 5
yer, but how much is that beer? i paid 25 dollars for two fairly standard variety pints last week.
youre too nice. boycott any brand that wants to do this to force consumers to pay more for the same product.
i have a db just like that. a patterned tie as depicted, but typically darker tones. i have a drakes which is navy but with red medallions on it, it works well.
ditto, but went past again and they were open (just after 1pm). pretty much as youd expect. everything wildly expensive. none of their high end shoes (made by c&j)
never sold anything for a dollar. but to be honest, if i didnt think it was worth much, i would never try selling it to begin with, not worth the effort.the idea is that everyone sees it for a dollar (or a low amount), and wants to watch it in the chance of scoring a bargain. if they bid on it, they form an emotional attachment to the item and the competitive side in them doesnt want to lose the auction for the sake of a few dollars.also carefully consider the day and time...
one dollar no reserve. i always find that gets me the best ebay results
i thought a darker green would have been better