or Connect

Posts by fox81

And we are live http://styleforumau.wikidot.com/ Its a free for all at the moment. Add in some content
The offerings/brands/comments should all be rolled into one comments field.I also suggest having a category field, in this case 'shoe repairs'. That way when some kid asks about shoe repairs in melbourne, he knows where to look.Also, there was a jantzen wiki a while ago. i imagine you can host a wiki for free pretty easily.
can you show a picture from sideon. i want to see how thick the sole is with the goodyear option.
whats with the sizing chart? do you think you could put a chest and shoulder measurement on there as a minimum?and $149 for RTW? why do i want to buy your shirts over some of the better known italian RTW shirtmakers, which i can buy online at a similar pricepoint?
ok, is there a specific thread regarding this uniqlo proxy service that you can direct me to
maybe. just picked up my first p johnson today so need to show it off. i can also show you internerds my uniqlo linen jacket if youre keen
what is super future?
i have a uniqlo linen jacket. id say a small is 36-38 and a med is 38-40
Homer Simpson?
suede