or Connect

Posts by fox81

youre probably thinking too much about it if youre torn between spring and autumn.
youre not allowed to ask for paypal gift or additional fees. factor it into your price
im interested. where are they big? chest? waist? length?
the difference in length is normal if your feet are a slightly different length, the shoes are made to measure after all.ask zees not to polish the shoes and then use some deglazer and creams/polish to finish yourself. theres a few threads on here about antiquing.
And we are live http://styleforumau.wikidot.com/ Its a free for all at the moment. Add in some content
The offerings/brands/comments should all be rolled into one comments field.I also suggest having a category field, in this case 'shoe repairs'. That way when some kid asks about shoe repairs in melbourne, he knows where to look.Also, there was a jantzen wiki a while ago. i imagine you can host a wiki for free pretty easily.
can you show a picture from sideon. i want to see how thick the sole is with the goodyear option.
whats with the sizing chart? do you think you could put a chest and shoulder measurement on there as a minimum?and $149 for RTW? why do i want to buy your shirts over some of the better known italian RTW shirtmakers, which i can buy online at a similar pricepoint?
ok, is there a specific thread regarding this uniqlo proxy service that you can direct me to
maybe. just picked up my first p johnson today so need to show it off. i can also show you internerds my uniqlo linen jacket if youre keen