or Connect

Posts by fox81

if you get enough of a dialogue with suit shop, they might let you order from Brisbane when p Johnson does a visit, which is around every 8-12 weeks.
source your dainite sole abroad and then give it to your cobbler.I believe ppl on styleforum (but not in AU) have done this before
I like some of the trainers but at $400ish, theyre priced a bit higher than I was expecting. im not sure ive paid that much for a non-dress shoe.
I think tusting is the nicest of those and not so obvious. SAB will have a hefty premium.Ive done a bunch of posts of stuff you may be interested in, so take a look at some of my old posts.and I second the ginger pig, for the sausage rolls
probably not to southbankmaybe the city, or the valley as was previously suggested
suggestions for where? I am based at newstead these days but would consider the trip into the city
I saw your instagram post.half canvassed at that price?and do you know what mill the fabric was from?
bullshit. this is the tie. maybe its time for a new run of these
what is the sizing like? can you equate what you bought to your regular jacket size?I always regret not getting a cucinelli clone that suit supply were doing a few years ago. this might be the next best thing.
Chan moved over to the island now, so the crossover doesn't really make sense anymore. The concept behind it was that customers could get fitted by chan without having to go to Kowloon.That and the armoury have enough collaborations going on with internationals that they don't really need the local connection anymore.with that said, chan will make whatever you want so theres no reason to think you couldn't get the same style suit made up. chan came to Australia for the...