or Connect

Posts by FiveFiveFive

Bacon, those Diors still available? Here's my list: PBJ xx-011 APC PS Jean Shop Rocker Spurr Pipe Leg
Quote: Originally Posted by blank I find their customer service to be excellent when in store. I wouldn't say excellent -- it's not Self Edge or Blue In Green, who make you feel like an ass if you leave without buying anything because they're so friendly -- but they're generally helpful if you ask.
Kryptix -- dig the flannel, brah.
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya The Denim Shorts party is happening again on Sunday June 27th at 4pm, but this time it'll be on some other level. You bring in old jeans and we'll turn them into shorts for you and customize them any way you want. We'll have chainstitching machines, vintage single needle machines, riveting machines, and more. Also, every jean we work on will have it's leather patch removed and discarded and replaced with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by tiger02 Sure, that's luck, but so is the fall of a ball that hits the net, or a ball that lands on a sprinkler, or the bounce of a rebound. Can't even start on the luck involved anytime a ball that isn't round bounces. Point of a perfect game, is that you can't ever ever let up, and yes luck has to fall your way, but that's life, so take advantage of it! BABIP (batting average on balls in play) fluctuates wildly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason /flathead crotch blow-out fiasco Details, please.
Just came across the Flathead 3001 World Tour thread in SuFu and plowed through like 100 pages right now. So damn cool. I'd been wavering between the PBJ xx-011 and the FH f310 and am kinda leaning toward the flatheads now.
Replied to PM's and added Wings and Horns zip flannel.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel I'll know make reference to John Stark's "Superman" dunk over Jordan/Pippen and Marcus Camby's "elbow over the rim" put back dunk against the Hawks and leave this thread to this youngsters that are so easily impressed. I guess I'm sort of a youngster, but I'm assuming you're referring to John Starks's dunk on Horace Grant? The one where he didn't really dunk on anyone, but had an open lane because of an...
This was in the preseason, but factoring in the crossover, where he took off from, and that his nuts ended up in Ben Wallace's mouth, I think this dunk by Kobe deserves to be mentioned. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.  ...