or Connect

Posts by FiveFiveFive

Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo ^^not fashion hate. Just an observation that baller doesnt always = looking good. What's the opposite of "baller"? Whatever it is, it usually doesn't = looking good.
How soon we forget -- Russell Westbrook had one just like that in the OKC-LAL series. I think the analyst made the exact same comment, too. "It looked like he jumped off a trampoline!"
Selling a couple of lightly worn items that are in excellent condition. The Rag and Bone shirt/jacket has been worn only 4-5 times, the Wings and Horns flannel once. I wear size Small in pretty much everything, but the Rag and Bone shirt/jacket required a size-up. I deliberately bought the Wings and Horns flannel a little big; I'd say it's a slim Medium. Each item is $110 shipped. PayPal only, please. Wings and Horns zip flannel (Medium) Pit-to-pit:...
$65 shipped.
Now $70 shipped.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie agreed on perfect game... Don Larsen was the only guy to do it for what 60 years? I think you meant to say his perfect game in the '56 Series was the first in 60 years -- it was actually the first in 34 years -- but that's sort of an odd thing to point out in this context, considering there have been 13 perfect games since Larsen did it. I'm not sure I'd necessarily define a perfect game as being...
30x32 chinos sold. Price drop on the 31x32 to $75 shipped.
For sale is a brand new Acne Guy Chino, size 31x32 -- never been worn, only tried on once. It fits very slim -- for me, a bit too slim in the thighs. But if you're a slim dude, hopefully it will work for you. Selling for $80 > $75 > $70 > $65 shipped. Paypal only please. 1) Acne Guy Chino 31x32 SOLD! 2) Acne Guy Chino 30x32 SOLD!
"You can't rape someone by doing a 69." -- Louis CK IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Here are two questions semi-related to Oakland. 1. Will Barry Zito (134 wins) make it to 200 wins? 2. Between Mulder, Hudson & Zito who finishes with the most career wins? Go!! 1. You're really asking two things that have little to do with Zito's ability as a pitcher -- how many more seasons will he pitch, and will he play on a team that will give him enough run support? He's durable (he's made...