or Connect

Posts by Hodaddy

Here's something interesting ... eBay Seller Freaks Out And Sues Customer Over Bad Feedback That’s Actually True http://www.popehat.com/2013/04/15/the-popehat-signal-stand-against-rank-thuggery-in-ohio/
For vintage, try the "theenglishsquire" on ebay ...
On July 1st, 2012, as a gesture of international goodwill, Canada is converting from the English customary colour system to new metric colours. No doubt at first, many Canadians, will be confused by the new colours; gone will be the creams, maroons and quiet shades of gray so familiar to us now and in their place will be loud, clashing hues long popular with European tourists. Violet is now Millimauve, Blue is now Centrisepia, Green is now Decablue, Dark Yellow is now...
Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum ....
DO NOT use any chemicals - dry cleaning included. You will ruin the jacket and the wax proofing. Use only cool / cold water and a sponge to clean. My suggestion is to hang it in your shower and run cool / cold water on it for as long as it takes, sponge or brush ever so often; likewise, you live in Vancouver, wear it outside it's always raining If that doesn't work, you might have to remove the wax and reproof. Good luck.
They're all unemployed ...
There is another style of the same sweater:
Go to Hoi An for the food - it's amazing. The clothing is still not well made, nothing has changed; however, it is fun to watch the Hoi An Clothing Cosa Nostra touts draw in their marks (that would be you if buy anything). Caveat emptor - you've been warned.
You need something with much more style. May I suggest: A Tricker`s Stow - Waxy ...
Sorry about that - I screwed up with this post...