or Connect

Posts by mikeczyz

double post
Jacket didn't sell. I will accept any offer over 25 bucks. first come first serve. pm me and we will discuss shipping. I am in San Francisco, CA.
A great coat for the upcoming fall weather. Corduroy with a wool lining. Lining is not stitched to the corduroy. I'm not really sure what this means but it is the way it is. Jacket is used, a gift from a friends dad...I scrounged through his wardrobe and he let me pick whatever I wanted. Nice guy. 40 regular, dry clean only. I dunno what else to say, it's a neat coat. I wish it were my size. Am selling through ebay. Starting price is 75 bucks. ...
Oops, realized too late that I posted in the wrong forum so I am here to rectify my mistake. Clicking the links will take you to the dedicated StyleForum FS page. Nicholas K Hoodie Call of the Wild Hoodie Marc by Marc Jacobs Jacket Thanks.
Selling a Nicholas K hoodie in citrine. Item is sold through ebay. Click this link for pictures and more details. if you have any questions, please ask.
Selling a new Call of the Wild Hoodie. Selling it through ebay, click here for the link. Pictures are on the ebay page. Bid starts at 50 bucks. Size is XL. If you have questions, please ask.
Barely worn, a nice jacket. I just don't want it in my closet anymore. Am selling it through ebay...click here for the link. pics are on the ebay page. Thanks and feel free to ask questions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire Those are really too nice to choose only one fav! Tooooo many....a few examples here... This is a hell of a tie. Where'd you get it?
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs The jacket I tried on when I first went in definitely had more waist suppression. They are still going to take in the waist so I hope it comes naturally. If I had an appointment initially or I did not go so spur of the moment I would have started a thread discussing what to ask for. There are a few slight things I would have done different had I known to ask but the suit fits so well I can hardly complain. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by greentorii it's kind of amusing how I see all these recommendations of shirts that are like $200+ !!! Any suggestions for a college student? ie shirt that's around $50 (other than H&M hopefully lol...that stuff falls apart) i don't know how you feel about brooks brothers and their slim fit shirts but their semi-annual sale usually gets prices down to about $50/per.