or Connect

Posts by winston

Quote: Originally Posted by krnxbab0 Are Aldens generally TTS? Barrie last tends to fit large. Pity they're not a 9.5. Great deal.
Persol 649 197/31 (beige/sand frame, dark green lenses) size 49 - 135 (smaller size). I bought these recently but misjudged my need for the smaller size. I wore them once very briefly but found them too small. So not completely new, but people try on clothes for longer than I wore these and still consider them new. Includes box, case, paperwork and cleaning cloth (still sealed in bag). A great alternative colour for when you just can't buy another black or...
Quote: Originally Posted by nemroth Winston is a great seller. I´d buy from him again anytime. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Nemroth can be highly recommended as a buyer. Was patient through my (unavoidable) delay in posting the item.
Cucinelli Leather jacket sold. --------------- NWT Borrelli shirt, size 16, fairly slim. White with denim blue stripes, 100% cotton, spread collar, barrel cuffs. This is older stock with the thick MOP buttons and extra hand stitching. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 23.5 inches. Shoulders: 19.25 inches. Sleeve (from shoulder): 26.5 inches. $135 - $120 including shipping to most locations (from UK). NWT Tom Ford shirt, size 16.5, very...
As ridiculous as it might be, I can't help but like the sock-less look. I wonder when I'll tire of it. Probably when the blogs stop throwing it at us.
Lusting after all of them; unfortunately sending PM on none.
I have a pair of the 197/31 colour 649 in that size. Pretty much new, only worn a few times by a very careful person (me). Or when you said "color isn't important" were you only thinking of the more usual colors, like tortoiseshell or black?
I'm hoping I can fill this need relatively cheaply with a pair that are lightly used or otherwise below retail. I like the Maliseet oxford, the blucher and the chukka. As for leather type and colour, I would be open to the following: For any model: cognac suede or similar tan colour. For shoes: same as above but would expand to darker browns and also black leather. If you're desperate to move something which differs from my requested colours then I might...
Quote: Originally Posted by jhcam8 Smooth boot transaction with Winston. Fast shipping with tracking and a perfect description. You'll find a good buyer in jhcam8.
The 'premier' alerts (when new items arrive in your selected brands) stopped working for me, and couldn't be relied upon to begin with. If you aren't starved for alternative shopping locations then I can see why it wouldn't be worth bothering with, but I couldn't find the same things elsewhere anyway, and especially not at the same price.