or Connect

Posts by winston

Price drop. PM me an offer.
Quote: Originally Posted by krnxbab0 Are Aldens generally TTS? Barrie last tends to fit large. Pity they're not a 9.5. Great deal.
Persol 649 197/31 (beige/sand frame, dark green lenses) size 49 - 135 (smaller size). I bought these recently but misjudged my need for the smaller size. I wore them once very briefly but found them too small. So not completely new, but people try on clothes for longer than I wore these and still consider them new. Includes box, case, paperwork and cleaning cloth (still sealed in bag). A great alternative colour for when you just can't buy another black or...
Quote: Originally Posted by nemroth Winston is a great seller. I´d buy from him again anytime. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Nemroth can be highly recommended as a buyer. Was patient through my (unavoidable) delay in posting the item.
Cucinelli Leather jacket sold. --------------- NWT Borrelli shirt, size 16, fairly slim. White with denim blue stripes, 100% cotton, spread collar, barrel cuffs. This is older stock with the thick MOP buttons and extra hand stitching. Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 23.5 inches. Shoulders: 19.25 inches. Sleeve (from shoulder): 26.5 inches. $135 - $120 including shipping to most locations (from UK). NWT Tom Ford shirt, size 16.5, very...
As ridiculous as it might be, I can't help but like the sock-less look. I wonder when I'll tire of it. Probably when the blogs stop throwing it at us.
Lusting after all of them; unfortunately sending PM on none.
I have a pair of the 197/31 colour 649 in that size. Pretty much new, only worn a few times by a very careful person (me). Or when you said "color isn't important" were you only thinking of the more usual colors, like tortoiseshell or black?
I'm hoping I can fill this need relatively cheaply with a pair that are lightly used or otherwise below retail. I like the Maliseet oxford, the blucher and the chukka. As for leather type and colour, I would be open to the following: For any model: cognac suede or similar tan colour. For shoes: same as above but would expand to darker browns and also black leather. If you're desperate to move something which differs from my requested colours then I might...
Quote: Originally Posted by jhcam8 Smooth boot transaction with Winston. Fast shipping with tracking and a perfect description. You'll find a good buyer in jhcam8.