or Connect

Posts by winston

I wish someone would get a bunch of Tom Ford polo shirts. If you can then please let me know.
SOLD Here are a pair of tan/beige cotton corduroy trousers from Tom Ford. Unworn and with store tag still attached. I forgot I bought these and was thrilled when I found them in the bottom of a drawer. Then I remembered why I never wore them - they fit much smaller than the tagged size. They're tagged a 48 or 32 inch waist but fit smaller. They'd probably fit a 30 inch waist but please go by the measurements. Measurements: Waist: 15 inches measured flat across the...
I bought this Brunello Cucinelli cashmere sweater pre-worn and found it to be in fantastic condition. No pilling evident - it appears to be just about as good as new. But alas it's too big for me and I haven't worn it. I just tried to convince myself it fits as it's so nice and I need a navy v-neck, but no, it must go. The colour is navy blue and it's of a heavier weight. Not your usual light-weight v-neck. Size large. Measurements: Chest: 22 inches pit to...
I've had this post in my mind for a week now. I wonder when it'll actually happen.
Would Bruce really fit into this?
I'll throw in another recommendation for Raffaele Caruso suits. Your size might be hard to find though, unless you have access to a store with a full range of sizes and are willing to pay the full retail price. (I'm used to buying online where choice is limited - this might not be an issue for you). It's possible you'll need to size down, but if you can get the fit right then there's really nothing about the suits that make them incompatible with a more fashion-oriented...
I have NDC boat shoes in that colour and they look great worn in. I'm thinking swapping the white laces for light brown would be a cheap improvement too.
With all the style blogs out there, is the Sart even 'special' anymore? (Assuming you thought he had something to offer to begin with - and I felt he did). His photo updates are fairly infrequent and between each one I can find masses of photos to keep me going (and which appeal to me more) at a range of other blogs.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Great buying experience with winston. chobochobo is always great to deal with.
Can anyone identify the Persol model worn by the guy with the cigarette (and the better taste in ties)? Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz