or Connect

Posts by winston

Ah, I had a feeling those Drumohr knits they used to have in sizes like 32 were not as small as that.
What is it with Yoox stating that Drumohr knitwear "fits large"? Everything I've bought fits small, if anything.
Nice! If they were a 38 I'd buy both.
Anyone want a Cesare Attolini cashmere coat for 69.99 Euros? (That's the starting bid, but I doubt if it'll be jumped all over, for reasons that will be clear once you view the listing). http://www.ebay.it/itm/CAPPOTTO-CESARE-ATTOLINI-NAPOLI-100-CASHMERE-JACKET-COAT-TG-50-ATTOLINI-CESARE-/181928520958?hash=item2a5bc8ecfe:g:cQwAAOSw14xWQiPP I've never seen such an old label. I wonder just how old it is.
Must admit those were my thoughts.
I've just been sent a code that doesn't appear to be a secret. 15% off. RELAX15
I don't know why I assumed that. I guess I was aware of the Tom Ford blousons and other casual outfits Bond has worn by Tom Ford.
Is this really the same jacket? I did assume it was Tom Ford. I assumed Tom Ford would supply all of the clothing Bond wears for the movie.
I just tried it and it didn't work. I'm in the UK.On a different note, I've bought two sweaters from Yoox this year that were listed as being wool, but turned out to be cashmere. One was Drumohr, the other Richard Grand (whom I'd never heard of but I've found the quality to be very good).
I finally saw Spectre last night and I know the brown SC you mean. Bond wore it in the desert scenes. It was linen and fit very nicely.I don't mind too much the snug fit of the main suit, but the center vent spoils it. I also rather liked the overcoats. My girlfriend liked the blouson Bond wears in the climatic scenes, so I've got to find one like it!