or Connect

Posts by winston

Thanks, the insider information is always interesting.
A while back I saw a Kiton shirt in their promotional photos that I really liked. After inquiring at their store I discovered it would be cheaper to have the same fabric used in a MTM shirt than to buy the RTW version.
Well I'm very glad they're still in business!I'm surprised there are still NWT Sartoria Attolini jackets popping up that were manufactured so long ago. Makes me wonder where they've been all this time.
Old thread that answered my question. Sort of...Does this mean that the Sartoria Attolini items that are coming up for sale now (two years after this thread was current) are all 12-14 years old?
Great jackets and fantastic presentation with the photos and measurements. The tape measure lets me know for sure that, alas, they are too small.
I saw this on ebay and got excited thinking it was a European size 48. *sigh*. Wonderful coat.
I got the code to input but it says it's invalid. I'm in the UK.
How long does this code last?I'm not even getting the field where you enter the coupon on the basket screen anymore.
^ I've had this picture saved for nearly two years but still haven't found a coat like it.A few that caught my eye recently:
^ File that under 'ridiculous, but I wish more people made the effort' and 'wish I had the balls'.