or Connect

Posts by winston

Yes it's a 3 roll 2. If it were a 3 I wouldn't have bought it or I would be sending it back. The lapels aren't that narrow but yes, they aren't exactly wide either.
I ordered this Sartorio jacket yesterday and it just arrived (yes I'm impatient and get next-day delivery).http://www.yoox.com/uk/41528106PX/item?dept=#sts=orders80&cod10=41528106PX&sizeId=6 [[SPOILER]] To say I'm pleased is an understatement. It fits perfectly (size 38/48) and the cloth is wonderful. I advise anyone who wears the remaining size to grab it.
Thanks. The code doesn't seem to work for any of the higher-priced items I want to buy, though.
Any codes in the pipeline? I have a few grands worth of items I want to get but I'm holding back in case a 20% off code appears soon.
In my experience these items can still be bought until they disappear from your dreambox.I have about half a dozen items in my dreambox which aren't showing up on the general site anymore, so I hope I'm correct.
Jeez, some of the sportcoats (by Zegna, Pal Zileri, etc.) look like they're about twenty years old.
Yoox hasn't sent me that code yet... but they did (rather randomly) give me SUPERSTAR status yesterday. It's weird because I haven't bought much from Yoox this year.
The latest arrivals look suspiciously like autumn/winter items. The price goof highlight must be a pair of Boss Black jeans at £762!
These will go fast.
Sweet coat. It's a lot like one they had on Yoox last season which I bought in black (paid £680) and wished I'd picked up the camel one too.