or Connect

Posts by winston

^ File that under 'ridiculous, but I wish more people made the effort' and 'wish I had the balls'.
I really like Kiton shirts. They just seam more 'special' than those produced by other brands. Personally I love the wide, flat, almost amber-coloured buttons much more than thick, white ones more typically used. I actually noticed that Brioni makes some shirts with all the same hand stitching details you see from Kiton.
Nice. The soles of my shoes always look more worn than that after one wearing.
Looks really nice. Perfect button stance, lapel dimensions, etc.
Wow! I knew they had a large inventory but I was not expecting that.
To be honest I pay little attention to the sample sales.The Incotex prices seem good on the whole.
This is very nice indeed. If it wasn't too early to think ahead to next spring, I'd buy it. (Feel free to store it away for a couple of months!)
Anyone who likes Zegna ties will like the preview. Not that they're well priced or anything...
I just got an email giving a preview of the next season. It included a 10% discount code which apparently works for all purchases until 18th November. Code: PREVIEW
In UK Pounds they're £219, so we're getting ripped off too.Is that brand of shoe any good? I've never heard of them but they do some nice looking boots.