or Connect

Posts by winston

I did take a back view but I'm away for the week with crap internet connection so I'll have to post at the weekend, once I'm home. There is some shoulder padding, but not much.
Someone asked for a photo showing the fit of the jacket. I'm a bit rushed so excuse the jeans. $50 discount to anyone who can identify the make of the shirt and commit to buying the suit today. (Only name the shirt when messaging me privately, obviously).
To answer my own question, my return was accepted and the funds refunded, despite the order being made back in November.
Price drop.
I'm offering for sale a NWT Cesare Attolini suit in size 48EU. A wardrobe staple if ever I saw one. A bonus is that the type of cloth used makes the jacket very wearable as a sportcoat. I wouldn't normally with most suit jackets, but in this case I would (and will be if nobody buys it). Cloth 90% wool 10% cashmere in a mid-grey glen plaid with red overcheck. All photos accurately represent the colour in the respective lighting conditions (no flash was used), but pay...
Has anyone here ever returned something to Yoox only to have them not accept it? I'm curious what they would do; like whether they would automatically send it back to you. I only ask as I recently sent something back quite a long time after ordering it. I had filled in the return form within the window of opportunity.
The pants are flat front with a plain hem. They are a mid-rise. Definitely not low but not high either. Basically the sort of rise you'll find on most contemporary, non-fashion brands.
Thanks razl! I just dropped the price. If you're out there, you want the suit but are hesitant about the price, then message me and we might be able to come to some arrangement. The things I'm selling that have no hope of fitting me are those which I'm most keen to send to a new home.
Thanks razl! I've dropped the price. A thousand bucks for a NWT Attolini cashmere jacket!
Here I offer for sale a gently used Cesare Attolini suit in a beautiful wool/silk blend. A handsome summer suit that I'm gutted doesn't fit me. Cloth: 90% wool 10% silk in a light brown glen plaid with honey overcheck. Colour accurate in photos. Lighter weight. Details: 3 roll 2 Fully lined Moderate shoulder padding Functional sleeve buttons Flat front pants Condition: The suit isn't new, but if it has been worn then it was very infrequently. I've inspected it...