or Connect

Posts by winston

Thanks. They're entering their second winter.
Those Vass above are glorious. I have a pair on the (I think) 'F' last in that colour of suede. Wish I was wearing them now.
My trusty Santoni's in 'action'.
I seem to remember that one being available for a while. Shawl collar, silk if I recall.
^ it's hard to find a contemporary jacket that is actually pressed into a three button configuration these days. Almost all will roll to the middle button, to varying degrees.
I do remember that one, but I let it be. Were you after it?
Haha! When I grab something from Yoox I always wonder if anyone from SF was watching it. Likewise, when something in my Dreambox is sold I usually assume a SF'er might be responsible!
I don't wish top appear narcissistic, but I bought 4 Attolini sportcoats and two suits from Yoox last year - paying pretty much full price for all of them. At the time, the cashmere sportcoats were listed for around £1,700. I noticed when the next batch came in, early this year, they were listed at over £2,000. I didn't buy any. The latest ones are being listed in the £1,400 - £1,700 range again (depending on whether they're cashmere or not.) I'm wondering if the price...
Would've been late August last year. I'm curious why you ask.
Yes. Here is the Yoox photo.I also bought a couple of others from Yoox, which I sold once the consequences of my frivolous spending caught up with me. Yes, cashmere is more fragile, but if you're careful it will last. I bought an Attolini cashmere peacoat which was my daily coat through last winter and is still mint now.