or Connect

Posts by winston

TF all sold. Borrelli still available.
What does freezing them do, other than ensuring they don't get moth damage?I bought this Attolini jacket but decided to return it. It never appeared on the site again. At the time, I browsed the site frequently enough that I'm sure I would've seen it. The same can be said of other items I returned, so lord knows what becomes of these things.
These were part of a large spending spree last year and I never got around to wearing them. Now, when I really need them, I find I can't fit into them and see no hope of that changing. If they were the next size up they certainly wouldn't be for sale as they're all incredible! All are New with tags. All are size 48EU. All fit slim. Tom Ford Blue-ish grey 80% wool/20% silk in a herringbone pattern. Factory hemmed with turnups (button fastening - see photo). I'm not sure...
Anyone want toss me an offer? Am hoping to move this quickly.
I bought this Caruso coat last year, but it's not really 'me' and is a bit large for me. Old label Raffaele Caruso Charcoal grey Soft, heavier cloth 60%wool/30%Angora/10%cashgora Raglan sleeves Belted - the loops are not attached - to be fitted at your preferred position Measures: 24.4 inches (62cm) from pit to pit 44 inches (112cm) from bottom of collar down Condition: Brand new with label attached to cuff Looking for $400 $300 $250 which includes shipping from the...
Liberal/progressive beliefs are anything but reasonable. You will find that in coming decades, such beliefs will be discarded. They've simply failed the test called Real Life.
Santoni boots Borrelli jeans Finamore shirt Cesare Attolini cashmere bomber jacket
Thanks. They're entering their second winter.
Those Vass above are glorious. I have a pair on the (I think) 'F' last in that colour of suede. Wish I was wearing them now.
My trusty Santoni's in 'action'.