or Connect

Posts by winston

I like the jeans. I don't think they're dad-ish.
I bought a nice Burberry trench/raincoat myself last year. The last place I'd wear it is in the rain. Or in a trench for that matter. I just know it'll perform poorly in the wet
I check new arrivals daily and often spend ages making sure I see everything. You never know what gem you're going to find. It's actually part of the fun of yoox for me, as sad as that might sound. I don't think it's that overwhelming. There are a core group of brands that I'll normally make a beeline for, though. I only wish they'd categorize things better. Making use of their filters will ensure that you miss something. For example, I want a pair of light blue...
Nice stuff!
All sold. I have three pairs of Mabitex, all size 48 and all would fit the same gent. All are new and summer weight. $65 shipped to anywhere from the UK. Knock off $10 for two pairs and $20 if buying all three. ************ **Sold** NWT Standard beige/khaki. IMO slightly less drab than the photos suggest. Paper tag says size 50 but they're a 48. Flap/button rear pockets. 98% cotton 2% elastane Waist: 16" Inseam: 33" (Factory hemmed) Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 9.5" Leg...
Practically nothing from my dreambox is a part of this 15% off promotion.
I'm annoyed I missed the green Kiton shirt. If the buyer sees this, let it be known that you have a willing buyer in me who would gladly take it off your hands if you aren't 100% pleased with it. You could even turn a profit.
I know not everyone likes them, but I really like the buttons Kiton uses on their shirts. The shape, size and colour. Finamore often use a similar type. Can buttons like this be purchased anywhere? For reference.
They look like a great pair of shoes for the money. (Should've returned them surely?)
Quote: Originally Posted by coco2010 Oh...I thought it was all gonna go in their clearance section. Let me get this straight - the stuff from this season gets put up again the next season at its original price? same fuckin clothes with no previously made reductions? Ive only been buying from yoox for a year or so. You're talking about an item from the winter collection, right?