or Connect

Posts by winston

Stunning shoes!
$550 anyone?
Drop.
Here I offer for sale a pair of Vass wingtip brogues in black. They are on the sleek U last. They're a size 44EU (F width), which it turns out is about a half size too long for me. A pity as they're my perfect black shoe! They are brand new, unworn and come with lasted trees and dust bags. Considering the inclusion of the trees (and the extra weight adding to shipping cost) I think $550 $500 $450 $400 is a (more than) fair price. This includes shipping from the...
Offers considered. Shocked that such a premium jacket at such a low price hasn't gathered any interest!
Price drop. Is anyone interested in this? If so then feel free to PM with an offer.
Dropped to $400.
Yes, it's still available.
I just noticed reflections that look like scuffs but the toes are totally unmarked.
I purchased these Santoni shoes in a size that would normally fit, but they ended up being too big. The sole type plus the little window thing inside with the model # and size makes me think these are a higher grade model, such as the Goodyear line (although Goodyear are usually marked as such). If anyone has any info, feel free to chime in - even if it doesn't work in my favour. Marked a size 9 but fit larger. I normally wear a size 9.5UK - 10UK (average width) and...