or Connect

Posts by winston

How's about $450 shipped?
Pic of me wearing it. It fits quite nicely over a sweater.
Here I offer for sale a NWT Cesare Attolini jacket. The cloth is 100% cashmere in a burgundy/light grey check. Usual 3 rolling to 2 button arrangement Duel rear vents and partial lining (sleeves, front and shoulders) Flapped hip pockets Sewn on sleeve buttons Size 50EU Chest, armpit to armpit: 21.75 inches Waist, at the middle button: 19.5 inches Shoulders, across the back from seam to seam: 18 inches Length, from bottom of collar: 29.75 inches Sleeve length (easy to...
$500 shipped for someone who can pay today.
Stunning shoes!
$550 anyone?
Here I offer for sale a pair of Vass wingtip brogues in black. They are on the sleek U last. They're a size 44EU (F width), which it turns out is about a half size too long for me. A pity as they're my perfect black shoe! They are brand new, unworn and come with lasted trees and dust bags. Considering the inclusion of the trees (and the extra weight adding to shipping cost) I think $550 $500 $450 $400 is a (more than) fair price. This includes shipping from the...
Offers considered. Shocked that such a premium jacket at such a low price hasn't gathered any interest!
Price drop. Is anyone interested in this? If so then feel free to PM with an offer.