Posts by winston

I wasn't planning to sell this, but with a baby on the brink of birth and considering I haven't worn it, , I need a cash injection. NWT Stile Latino jacket in a lovely super 130's wool. Very soft. Fully lined but very light and unstructured with zero shoulder padding. Extremely comfortable. Versatile mid-grey glen plaid. Size 50EU drop 8r Chest: 56cm Waist: 49cm Shoulders: 46cm Sleeve: 63cm Length (boc): 76cm Looking for $550 $500 $450 $400 $375 which includes...
I have posted updated measurements. I initially made a mistake with the length.
The photo of the cuff is most accurate. It's a darker brown with depth. Browns and reds. The jacket came with limited buttons, so I had two sewn on each cuff.
Pics are up. Had a poor connection and they didn't load.
Here I offer for sale a beautiful, 100% cashmere jacket by Stile Latino. Bought new, worn literally once, so nearly new. Stunning 100% cashmere cloth. Lots of depth to the colour 3roll2 button stance Beautiful, Attolini-style curved patch pockets together with the barchetta chest pocket Unvented 57cm pit-to-pit 52cm across the waist 47cm across the shoulders 75cm from bottom of collar 62cm sleeve from shoulder $250 $200 $175 shipped, (from uk) I promise fast shipping.
Great stuff and Zim13 is always a pleasure to deal with.
I've noticed from browsing ebay that some SP have hand sewn button holes while other do not. This isn't normally reflected in any price difference and vendors tend not to mention it. Same goes for Isaia.
Here I offer for sale a beautiful Caruso sportcoat. Deconstructed - lined only in the sleeves and zero shoulder padding. Such a comfortable fit which rivals my Attolini jackets. It also essentially gives the same aesthetic as wearing an Attolini. 3 roll 2 Patch pockets, including at chest. Functional sleeve buttons. Cloth is a blend of 59% wool, 33 % baby alpaca, 8% poly. - flannel with a soft hand and feels durable. Grey glen plaid with brown overcheck - all photos...
People have been asking about the damage to the trousers. So here is another photo, taken outdoors in daylight. I can't stress enough how minimal it is. Just a couple of minor snags in the vicinity of the belt loop and some scruffy stitching. Very hard to see when worn and will be completely covered if you have the waist taken back in.
Luigi Borrelli Very nice, light brown micro hound's tooth cloth, 100% wool. Hand-stitched buttonholes. Un-hemmed. Quality Borrelli, not to be confused with some of the tat they produce. Waist - 42cm / 16.5" Inside leg - 92cm / 36" Leg opening - 18cm / 7" $130 shipped worldwide Incotex Mid-grey super 100's wool. High comfort. Waist - 41cm / 16.1" Inside leg - 92cm / 36" Leg opening - 18.5cm / 7.3" $120 shipped worldwide. Items located in the UK.