or Connect

Posts by winston

Here I offer for sale a beautiful Caruso sportcoat. Deconstructed - lined only in the sleeves and zero shoulder padding. Such a comfortable fit which rivals my Attolini jackets. It also essentially gives the same aesthetic as wearing an Attolini. 3 roll 2 Patch pockets, including at chest. Functional sleeve buttons. Cloth is a blend of 59% wool, 33 % baby alpaca, 8% poly. - flannel with a soft hand and feels durable. Grey glen plaid with brown overcheck - all photos...
People have been asking about the damage to the trousers. So here is another photo, taken outdoors in daylight. I can't stress enough how minimal it is. Just a couple of minor snags in the vicinity of the belt loop and some scruffy stitching. Very hard to see when worn and will be completely covered if you have the waist taken back in.
Luigi Borrelli Very nice, light brown micro hound's tooth cloth, 100% wool. Hand-stitched buttonholes. Un-hemmed. Quality Borrelli, not to be confused with some of the tat they produce. Waist - 42cm / 16.5" Inside leg - 92cm / 36" Leg opening - 18cm / 7" $130 shipped worldwide Incotex Mid-grey super 100's wool. High comfort. Waist - 41cm / 16.1" Inside leg - 92cm / 36" Leg opening - 18.5cm / 7.3" $120 shipped worldwide. Items located in the UK.
Price drop. Any offers?
The ratio of wool to cashmere is slightly different, but this suit on ebay appears to be identical to mine, so the photo serves as a good reference for how it looks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/CESARE-ATTOLINI-Napoli-Handmade-Blue-Super-130s-Wool-Cashmere-Suit-NEW-Slim-Fit-/122234879162?var=&hash=item1c75c43cba:m:mR7nYfhxuJcWu5SVzF0-N5Q
A couple more photos.
A photo I took when trying on the jacket. Use this to judge the cloth in sunlight.
The Yoox photos. [[SPOILER]]
Gents, here I offer for sale an amazing Cesare Attolini suit which is brand new with tags. 97% super 130's wool and 3% cashmere - dark to mid-blue pindot pattern. The cloth drapes wonderfully and the way the light catches it is particularly impressive. 3 roll 2 with double vents and flapped pockets. Slightly roped shoulders for a very elegant silhouette. Trousers are flat front. Size 48EU Drop 7R Measurements Coat: Chest, armpit to armpit - 54cm/21.2" Waist, middle...
Reduced to $250 Or Near Offer.