or Connect

Posts by winston

Uhh it was £867 after 20% was knocked off. A bit crazy for Caruso, but I wanted a jacket of that colour, so I'm doing the best I can to justify it... lol
Using 'SHOP20', I bought the Caruso jacket you see below. It was still pricey even with the code, but it's really nice and fits perfectly over a sweater (It fits a bit large I would say). The shoulders are quite padded, as they appear to be on most of the Caruso offerings lately, and it actually reminds me of a Brioni fit. The model is 'Venezia Parma'.The cloth is fantastic. It's a cashmere/silk mix by Loro Piana. (Loro Piana 'Sunset'). [[SPOILER]]
Is Madoff making money from this sale?
Very nice!
[Got what I wanted] I need a medium to heavy weight navy blue jacket for autumn/winter. The attached photo shows my ideal jacket. I have a thing for patch pockets but they aren't 100% essential. Quality level: Sartorial labels, roughly Caruso or higher. So think the usual Neapolitan brands but not strictly Neapolitan. Size: 38/48 (or thereabouts - should measure about 21 inches pit-to-pit and 19 inches across the waist). I'll pay good (but fair) money for the right...
I know it's summer but I'm thinking ahead, so if anyone is holding anything back due to the season then please contact me. I want to buy at least one winter coat, new or used. Quality level: Sartorial labels, roughly Caruso or higher. So think the usual Neapolitan brands but not strictly Neapolitan. Size: 40/50 (or thereabouts - should measure about 22 inches pit-to-pit). I'll pay good (but fair) money for the right items. I'd rather buy an exceptional used item than a...
I'm in the UK. It came by email but the promotion shows on the items in my dreambox anyway.Valid until midnight July 27th.
LOVEDREAMBOX for 15% off.
File this subject under things my girlfriend wouldn't understand.
Thank you for responding. I've done business with Ron in the past (MTO boots years ago). He's awesome to deal with.It sounds like I'll need to look elsewhere for boots of that sort though. Can you tell me how to best go about getting Vass boots? I've never owned any Vass but they have caught my eye.