or Connect

Posts by winston

In this case, I wondered if a change in the cut might have coincided with the change in quality. But I didn't realise that there was a runway show to compare with. I'll have a look. Thanks.
Well I was hoping for some pointers for spotting the Kiton ones on Yoox. If that sounds impossible with only the two photos I disagree, as I've learnt to spot certain things on other brands that help. For example, hand stitched buttonholes can be identified in some cases.
That's interesting regarding Massimo Piombo. Are there any ways to tell the good stuff from the bad under the limitations of online shopping? I have seen MP jackets with Sartorio labels inside, but obviously Yoox doesn't show that much detail.
I think free shipping offers will be around long after the EU has disintegrated.
Poor shoes! But thanks for the informative post. To my untrained eye, the disassembled parts don't look much different for each shoe. I've bookmarked your blog for further reading.
Nice stuff! Zim13 is always a pleasure to deal with.
I recently bought this gorgeous 100% cashmere Sartoria Attolini jacket, but it's too similar to one I already own, so it must go. This is an older jacket, made before they re-named the company Cesare Attolini. But it's in flawless condition and, other than the label, is almost identical to more recent stock. Cloth: Beautiful beige cashmere in a herringbone pattern. Very soft. 3 roll 2 Fully lined Patch pockets at the hips Functional cuff buttons. These were obviously...
Do I hear $400, anyone? $400 shipped!
Anyone want it for $850 shipped?
Thanks! They are stunning shoes. I doubt if you'll find them for less - especially with lasted trees.