or Connect

Posts by winston

Poor shoes! But thanks for the informative post. To my untrained eye, the disassembled parts don't look much different for each shoe. I've bookmarked your blog for further reading.
Nice stuff! Zim13 is always a pleasure to deal with.
I recently bought this gorgeous 100% cashmere Sartoria Attolini jacket, but it's too similar to one I already own, so it must go. This is an older jacket, made before they re-named the company Cesare Attolini. But it's in flawless condition and, other than the label, is almost identical to more recent stock. Cloth: Beautiful beige cashmere in a herringbone pattern. Very soft. 3 roll 2 Fully lined Patch pockets at the hips Functional cuff buttons. These were obviously...
Do I hear $400, anyone? $400 shipped!
Anyone want it for $850 shipped?
Thanks! They are stunning shoes. I doubt if you'll find them for less - especially with lasted trees.
How's about $450 shipped?
Pic of me wearing it. It fits quite nicely over a sweater.
Here I offer for sale a NWT Cesare Attolini jacket. The cloth is 100% cashmere in a burgundy/light grey check. Usual 3 rolling to 2 button arrangement Duel rear vents and partial lining (sleeves, front and shoulders) Flapped hip pockets Sewn on sleeve buttons Size 50EU Chest, armpit to armpit: 21.75 inches Waist, at the middle button: 19.5 inches Shoulders, across the back from seam to seam: 18 inches Length, from bottom of collar: 29.75 inches Sleeve length (easy to...
$500 shipped for someone who can pay today.