or Connect

Posts by winston

Is that with a code?I still have 'previewbf' applied in my basket which gives 20% off. I don't see any reference on the (UK) site to anything other than a 20% discount.
Any more thoughts on this subject now that more of you have probably seen the film?Caruso have been putting out 'Mao' collared jackets lately, for some reason. Christoph Waltz was very impressive in his role, IMO. I can't wait to see him in the next film.
I keep coming back and looking at those Tramezzas. Beautiful, unique and very tempting.
I bought the shorter, peacoat version of that in cashmere from Pauw Mannen. They're really nice, although I wish the lapels rolled down lower. They fit very slim.
Ah, I had a feeling those Drumohr knits they used to have in sizes like 32 were not as small as that.
What is it with Yoox stating that Drumohr knitwear "fits large"? Everything I've bought fits small, if anything.
Nice! If they were a 38 I'd buy both.
Anyone want a Cesare Attolini cashmere coat for 69.99 Euros? (That's the starting bid, but I doubt if it'll be jumped all over, for reasons that will be clear once you view the listing). http://www.ebay.it/itm/CAPPOTTO-CESARE-ATTOLINI-NAPOLI-100-CASHMERE-JACKET-COAT-TG-50-ATTOLINI-CESARE-/181928520958?hash=item2a5bc8ecfe:g:cQwAAOSw14xWQiPP I've never seen such an old label. I wonder just how old it is.
Must admit those were my thoughts.
I've just been sent a code that doesn't appear to be a secret. 15% off. RELAX15