or Connect

Posts by winston

I recently bought this gorgeous 100% cashmere Sartoria Attolini jacket, but it's too similar to one I already own, so it must go. This is an older jacket, made before they re-named the company Cesare Attolini. But it's in flawless condition and, other than the label, is almost identical to more recent stock. Cloth: Beautiful beige cashmere in a herringbone pattern. Very soft. 3 roll 2 Fully lined Patch pockets at the hips Functional cuff buttons. These were obviously...
Do I hear $400, anyone? $400 shipped!
Anyone want it for $850 shipped?
Thanks! They are stunning shoes. I doubt if you'll find them for less - especially with lasted trees.
How's about $450 shipped?
Pic of me wearing it. It fits quite nicely over a sweater.
Here I offer for sale a NWT Cesare Attolini jacket. The cloth is 100% cashmere in a burgundy/light grey check. Usual 3 rolling to 2 button arrangement Duel rear vents and partial lining (sleeves, front and shoulders) Flapped hip pockets Sewn on sleeve buttons Size 50EU Chest, armpit to armpit: 21.75 inches Waist, at the middle button: 19.5 inches Shoulders, across the back from seam to seam: 18 inches Length, from bottom of collar: 29.75 inches Sleeve length (easy to...
$500 shipped for someone who can pay today.
Stunning shoes!
$550 anyone?