or Connect

Posts by Chips

Quote: Originally Posted by KObalto Much to my shagreen. Best follow up of 2010
I think the wild card should go to Doc Holiday.
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker I need to catch up on my internet. I think I missed something. We cant discuss that at this time.
I'm very pleased with how it looks now, except that it needs to be taken in some. The antiquing it has is beautiful.
Missed it. But damn, that's gorgeous. Would someone be willing to PM me an approximate resale value of an umbrella like this? If the parties involved don't want to disclose what it sold for thats fine, I'm just curious what kind of ballpark range would be. I really like that leather wrapped handle. Never seen one quite like that before.
Beautiful shoes! I remember Doc Holiday speaking quite favorably about these hard to find shoes. I don't think you'll have a problem finding a buyer.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I'm thinking of having the blazer suit made in January. Swelled edges as well?
Tto Ftw
Green/red. But I have no problem with the cream PS.
I agree that the third one is an abomination. Too much going on, and it looks dated. I can't throw too much hate at the second one, even though, I'm not a big fan of shinny ties myself.