or Connect

Posts by Mark_Y

Same here.
The comments I read were on the webgem monks (Pembroke). People didn't like the pinking. I'll go back and look again, but don't recall anything specific to the Ardsley.
Hate quoting my own post, but not a single opinion on these new Web Gems? I like them, but would like others to chime in.
I've read the comments on the Web Gem monk straps, but do people think about the Ardsley wing tips? I have several pair of Strands, but am in need of a casual wingtip that can be worn with chinos and jeans.
Good point. We don't have any in AZ and was thinking while I was there I might pick up a summer blazer. I sure won't make some special trip.
I'm headed to Paris next month. MIght have to stop there. How are the prices?
Define business wear. If you're talking chinos or nice slacks and button down or polo, most definitely. A suit, not so much.
I think so. I'd have a hard time paying full price, but I purchased one for $69 and I quite like it.
I've had a different experience. I take 8D in the 5 last (Strand), yet have the Kenwood in in 8.5D. The 8D in a Kenwood was painfully tight. Probably should have gotten an 8E in the Kenwood. I also have the Maxfield in 8D. I think the Kenwood is a very narrow fit for myself.
Regarding the Rush Streets..... On another forum the following has been written: +1 that balmoral will look awful when its chromexcel wears in. I'd worry about that - but I think the perfs and pinking and other fine detailing might actually hide it better than on a sleeker, simpler balmoral. I'm not sure why AE keeps bringing out funky balmorals. "Lace-up oxford casual shoes" is an oxymoron. Bluchers and boots are much better suited for chromexcel IMO. Just curious......