or Connect

Posts by bach

armchair linguists
my internet kung fu is strong. http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5551/imgphpc.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff no. both of the above arent it. sorry. it is a block type comic strip but it was like a 50 cells long or so, it was huge. it was sort of sexual/erotic, violent, japanese type of crazy art imagination. i know what your talking about bro. hmmm.
sweeeeeet.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK So I guess I shouldn't expect measurements on the OL cardigan you said you'd get to me almost a month ago. SMH. Hey, sorry. I wish you had taken this up in PM though. When I replied to your PM I told you that I wouldn't have access to the cardigan until Aug 21 at the earliest and gave you the information that you requested about the Aldens. I received no response to this message and assumed you had lost...
varsity sold and price drop on the aldens. somebody buy them!!
ol cardigan, uniqlo jeans, and indys sold. price drops.
some price drops.
all prices include shipping to addresses in the continental us. for reference i'm around 6'2" 180 lbs and usually wear size M for shirts and 32x34 for pants. ask me for measurements. thanks for looking! comme des garçons duffel coat size L orig 400 condition: 9.5/10, only worn 5-6 times. 315-->300-->280 temple of jawnz winter varsity jacket sold hugo boss coat i can't find any tagged size on this but i remember it being size L. orig 400-500?? condition:...
i need to grab a few docs from my dead macbook ASAP. is it possible to recover a couple of files without creating an image of the whole disk? background: -problem started after a hard shutdown. -i can get to the log in screen, enter my username/password, and click "log in". after that, it goes to the default mac background, nothing else on the screen save the cursor, and after about 45 sec it returns to the log in screen. -i booted from the startup disk and...