or Connect

Posts by bach

Quote: Originally Posted by stickonatree who wears on the daily t-shirts that are too small for him emblazoned with "drifter" or "diesel" along with a faux hawk and leather band nixon/fossil/crappy watches complete with "DG" sunglasses placed atop his head. not only does he wear it, he flaunts it by coming to class late and slowly strolling in to the middle of class, and instead of taking the closest/outermost seat, insists on walking in between everyone...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fade to Black same thing as yesterday but added a few adjustments: (pic) nice look. what kind of watch is that?
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May The top half is passable. I would do a different shirt though, probably a solid. The bottom half... 1. You'd benefit from darker jeans with, possibly, a straighter leg. But at any rate, darker. 2. The shoes must go. It is easy to find passable shoes on ebay. Do some research on the lasts. Check the "cool shoes" thread in B&S and the B&S forums themselves. i appreciate the advice. do you have any...
hahaaha yeah, i guess those sneakers have no place within that outfit. here is -tuck in, -sneakers: random shoes from the walking store:
hey i'm new here (and to dressing well, in general. i bought my first pair of >$60 jeans only a couple weeks ago) and i really don't know shit about shit. is it bad to tuck in the front of a shirt/ sweatshirt like i'm doing in the picture below? the only reason i would do it would be to show the belt buckle, and to make the fit a little tighter near the belt area because i'm 6'3" and that, for some reason, makes almost every top really wide-fitting near the belt. as...
MAHLEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!1111 mahler- symphonies 2 and 8 (neumann or solti cond.) bach- partitas for piano, goldberg variations (gould), brandenburg concertos (boston baroque) schubert- symphonies 8, aka unfinished, and 9 (karajan or bernstein cond.) dvorak- symphonies 8 and 9 (kertesz cond.) tchaikovsky- piano concerto no. 1 (van cliburn), symphonies 5 and 6 aka pathetique (no preference on cond.) beethoven- symphonies 3 and 7 (karajan cond.), piano concertos nos. 4...
hey i'm also looking for graphic t shirts, but the thing that interests me most is a good fit. any other good brands that sell shirts under $50-$60? i tried looking up corpus and surface to air online, but with little success, so links to an online store that sells good fitting graphic tees would be great. thanks
-first post- hey, what would be the best kind of converse all star-esque shoe to get for use with jeans? i mean, should i get regular $40 chucks, get something like john varvatos chucks, or get like, another brand's imitation.... PF Flyers, Diesel, etc? also, what do you think would be the best color? i'm aiming for a look similiar to this: here are some john varvatos: and some diesel converse imitations: PF Flyer: thanks for the...