or Connect

Posts by bach

i started erging a couple of days ago because it's fun and i need cardio. today i rowed 7k in 30 min, which puts my 500m at around 2:09. for shits and giggles i did a 500m sprint and got 1:39, but i was near death.
Quote: Originally Posted by stick lol, do you go to Cal? If I'd seen you on the streets, I would've done a double take at the MMMs, and then another at the rest of you. Adding baller sneakers to a Gap uniform somehow makes it worse than it would've been with Pumas. Most important: lose the dad jacket. Then get better jeans so the lower half doesn't look so bizarrely mismatched. Hard to tell how much slimmer you could go, the jacket makes it look like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane he was pretty spot on..not even trying to be a dick. i'm not objecting to his criticism, just the way he said it. fuck me gently, so to speak.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i'd rather be a hideous fabulous freak than be as drab as you what's the point in being interested in style only to look like a typical lazy high-schooler? not gonna respond to your question, but what's the point in needlessly being a dick on the internet?
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician Even a broken clock is right twice a day. you sure you know what that expression means?
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol the pinnacle of mediocrity coming from you, that's a compliment. freak.
namor paid quickly and was able to meet up the next day. good buyer.
oh shiiiii
Quote: Originally Posted by Riio i was really looking forward to adding a pair of paul smiths to my outfits, but it turns out they're too small. looks like it's back to pleb clarks for now, paul smiths will be up for sale soon [[SPOILER]] what's the jacket?