or Connect

Posts by cchen

A selection of Japanese whiskies from Bar K in Osaka, including a very rare red wine cask Karuizawa...
Agreed. Every Karuizawa I've tried has been amazing, to say the least. The prices these days are skyrocketing out of control...
Anyone into Japanese whiskies? Here are a few pics from my recent visit to Yoichi Distillery. Bought the 20 yr single cask. Amazing.
All items include shipping in the continental US and will be shipped from Hong Kong. Please PM for non-US. Prefer payments through a non-transaction fee service like Square Cash or Ribbon 1. Unis Gio chino in Grass green. THE Unis pant. A unique flat front pant, which fits slimmer than most chinos, giving it a stylish take on a classic pant. Features include button fly enclosure and side slash pockets. The Gio is constructed just like a tailored pant with a full waist...
One last bump.... if no interest guess I'll keep it
reduced the price... want to move these ASAP
Ordered 11/28 Shipped 12/31 Not sure why it took so long but happy with what I got Would be interested to trade something for a travel wallet
final price drop with a significant reduction
Costume National sale in HK Harbour City. 70-90% off HK retail. A lot of nice leathers, blazers, and such left. Decent prices after the discount.
price dropped