or Connect

Posts by cchen

I had the Molloy made up into a blazer. Initially I thought this was going to be very heavy but turns out it's just fine for 50's to 60's weather, and colder with an overcoat. Just bear in mind it is a bit thick, so layering isn't that easy unless you have proper allowance.
Doesn't look like it. I can't even keep track anymore of the number of people, not having ever been whisk(e)y enthusiasts, who read some article about prices shooting up in auctions, and go out and buy random whiskies, and then come show off to me how well they did. A colleague the other day bought 3 bottles of Yoichi 10 yr, at the supermarket in HK no less, for double the retail price in Japan, and thought he made out like a bandit because he read that Yoichi is going to...
Sorry am a bit late to the discussion.I respectfully disagree with @mimo. I'd had mine since 2013. I love that it is lightweight, and the bracelet is one of the most comfortable that I've worn, even compared to higher-end watches. I think it's much more attractive and more low-key than a sub. You have to try it on to appreciate it. I prefer the 1st gen's looks over the 2nd - I don't like the 4 lines of text, and honestly, at this price point for a tool watch, who cares if...
I can only find one comp where a single bottle was sold, not in a sethttps://www.scotchwhiskyauctions.com/auctions/85_the-48th-auction-ends-on-sunday-april-5/60307_yamazaki-sherry-cask-2010-release/I'd estimate you could sell it for $700-$900 USD
Not a bad deal if you think prices will continue to go up. I'd go in if I were you and hold onto it.
I like the harmony in a highball
New thread! Here's my what I've been been wearing a lot lately
What are the shoulder measurements on the Inis meain aran rollneck in size s and the grp bubble stitch rollneck in size 2? I'm usually a EU44 and am afraid that these two might be too big
This guy doesn't get too much wear these days but it always puts a smile on my face
I have a suit in 8 oz Loro Piana wool/linen/silk. I like it a lot but it's pretty delicate so I don't wear it as often as I originally wanted.