Posts by cchen

Shipping from London via regular mail, additional for tracked/insured, prices in USD. Can also accept payment in GBP/HKD.1.A beautiful, light and airy spring/summer scarf by Cerruti 1881. Brand new without tags. 100% cotton made in Italy. Can be worn by either gender. Ends are frayed with frayed tassels. [[SPOILER]] Asking $OLD2.Brand new without tags. The Hill-Side Selvedge Overprinted Gingham Check Large Scarf, Indigo / White / Bright Blue. 100% cotton from Japan, sewn...
Selling a few squares that aren't getting much use. Shipping from London via regular mail, additional for tracked/insured, prices in USD. Can also accept payment in GBP/HKD.Robert Talbott, 100% linen, vibrant colors and great quality. 11.5"x11.5." Hand rolled edges, made in Italy. $15 shipped1. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 3. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 4. SOLD [[SPOILER]] 5.SOLD [[SPOILER]] Gently used Cerruti 1881 pocket square in mint condition. 100% luxuriously thick...
sorry just saw this, thank you!
Up for sale is this beautiful vintage Certina Bristol 228 in amazing preserved mint / NOS condition. Looks like it was never even tried on! Case: 35mm stainless steel case. Lugs are nice and sharp and unpolished Dial: Original sunburst blue glazed dial, see picture for how beautiful it looks under different angles Crown: Signed original Certina crown Crystal: Acrylic in mint condition Movement: Manual winding, working well and keeping time Strap: Original navy Swiss-made...
Up for sale is this beautiful vintage Alpina Standard Case: 34mm stainless steel case, has minor scratches from use. Lugs are nice and sharp and look unpolished Dial: Original dial with minor spotting and a stain in the bottom right quadrant Crown: Unsigned crown, period correct, likely original Crystal: Acrylic in mint condition Movement: Manual winding, working well and keeping time Strap: Black leather strap, unbranded, period correct, worn Watches are described to...
Very nice! I've been considering the no-date version and can't decide between vintage or modern
Doubt it. I'd go with 1.4-1.5 to be safe
Please report back when you get a chance. Would love to know where you went and what you thought of the quality
Brand new in original packaging. UK shipping only. Thanks
Ah, my bad, still independent. I remember in 2000 they traded some business interests in JLC and incorrectly thought some piece of AP went to Richemont. Carry on...