or Connect

Posts by cchen

Here are mine PRE-SALE-U95VX PRE-SALE-XI85T
Time for a paypal chargeback
anyone looking to buy ties in bulk? famous UK brand, ties made in UK and Italy, all NWT. PM me if interested.
I certainly understand the situation as I would feel the same. Certainly the lack of communication and lack of certainty is not OK.At the end of the day though, they're just shoes and good deals come and go.
I had the same experience, but kept emailing and Nick eventually got back to me and shipped my order promptly. He's totally legit and just overwhelmed with orders. Unless for some reason you need the shoes immediately, I'd sit back and wait, given that the amazing deals that were offered during the sale.
Wearing my shanklins as well today. Love them
The captoe makes the front a little bit tighter than in the wholecut. It's for that reason that I don't like a captoe on the Inca.
Abunadh is like 40-45 gbp retail in the UK. Wait for your next trip or try to find a duty free that has it
mine haven't shipped yet nor has nick responded to any of my emails. about to cancel my order....
What do you guys think of the Ventnor? I already have a Shanklin in Coffee suede and a special makeup loafer on the 606 in tobacco suede. Another shanklin in tobacco suede is also tempting....