or Connect

Posts by cchen

BNWT. Believe this is in the slim fit but please check the measurements. Tagged 38-82 // 15-32 1/3. Made in Japan with 80's long staple Xinjiang cotton. Nice spread collar. P2P: 19.75" Shoulders: 17.25"
Cone also has a China mill
Circa 1950's Manual wind chronograph Just serviced by Classic Watch Repair in HK (3 months warranty) Case is lightly polished Nice size at 37mm Asking $2700 NET to me
Price dropped!
where are these from? they're lovely!
I wear the Inca last, and the Simpson is way too narrow
@Bloomsbury2k you could also consider Ascot Chang. I believe they can do less than $20k, depending on the fabric and would be able to do two fittings in the time you're in HK. I've seen a few of their bespoke suit commissions and they're really good.
Rolex GMT Master Serial No.283xxxx, Circa 1971 Case is in excellent condition without any dings or dents Mark I Dial, patina on the hands match the dial, rare small GMT hand, no more lume left Comes on Rolex bracelet, no stretch at all in the bracelet Original box, no papers Asking $7000 USD NET to me or can do face to face in Hong Kong. Feel free to PM with any questions or requests for additional pics. Open to reasonable offers.
M series Panerai 312 just serviced by Panerai HK so comes with a warranty on the movement until Jan 2016. Comes with all inner and outer boxes Honey brown strap not included but will come with the OEM Black gator strap and rubber strap There are a few scratches on the lugs and face that I've tried to document in the pics For more info: http://www.panerai.com/en/collections/watch-collection/luminor-1950/58-luminor-marina-1950-3-days-automatic-pam00312 MOVEMENT...
They also have levels of varying quality for the in-house fabrics. I've had a few shirts done in what I feel are the best in-house ones and the prices are comparable to the TM Silverline