Posts by cchen

Welp, eBay closed the case in my favor and removed the neg. Now contemplating what feedback to leave for the buyer. Thanks again for all the advice on this case.
Thanks. No reference number for this one. In the late 40's to late 60's Longines' agent in France would often recase steel watches into gold cases so there's no official ref.
No idea, but at this point, waiting another two days isn't the end of the world
Just picked up my first Longines with the 30CH movement. Trying to get a few of these before prices skyrocket. Unfortunately, the chronograph seemed to have some issues and the seller agreed to have his watchmaker fix it. Hope this doesn't take long....
Well, got to an American CSR. He agreed that it was extorting feedback, but said they can't do anything until 3 business days after the return case is opened.... Guess I gotta wait until Friday while this neg sits right at the top of my feedback
Thanks guys. What number do you recommend calling? I called earlier today and it went to a Phillippines call center. The csr said she could not comment on the case and to use the procedure within the case to have eBay review it which is after 7 days. Ideally I'd like this resolved asap if possible.
He sent these messages within the return request: Info from the buyer Reason Doesn't seem authentic Comments Hi, I pay for orginal box and i got fake. Is not leather.If you make a part fefund i can keep documents and send back that box or i can post them all. Please send me return address. Regards Robert I responded as I stated above and uploaded the receipt. He says: Please send me your full address to return this box, and full refund with postage. Your choice. IWC...
So he opened a claim citing something is wrong with the item. Do you think ebay will side with him? I've uploaded the original receipt and responded. Talked to an ebay CSR who said I can tell my side of the story at the end of the return response period, including the messages he sent asking to just buy the guarantee card and asking for a partial refund for just the card.Buyer is threatening negative feedback now as well....
Suede
Really a pain to deal with these shady buyers. I sold an IWC watch box with booklet/guarantee card from an expensive IWC watch I used to own. Buyer messaged me asking if I would sell just the booklets and guarantee card and I said no, as they have more value together as a set. He then makes a decent offer for the full set that I accept. Today, he messages he saying that the inner box is fake and not leather. Of course its leather, it's IWC. Back and forth, I send him the...