or Connect

Posts by cchen

Sorry forgot a 0, should be 120,000
It depends on the style. In 254 I wear EU44 and in 235 I wear EU46. Shipping from Japan to HK is around 3,000 JPY. I just bought a blazer in their Aoyama shop-exclusive 254 cut with hand stitching details in Carlo Barbera fabric. 120,000 JPY and tax free. What a steal.
yes, they have their own Rakuten shop and the prices are Japan retail, same as in their shops
Depends on the price you're willing to pay, fabric MOQ, and country of production. I would guess the MOQ can be low as 100 pcs. Generally the customer takes care of logistics. The factory will handover the goods to the customer's nominated forwarder. In some cases, the factory can arrange this for the customer at extra cost of course.
It's interesting. On the nose, really sweet and vanilla-y. The taste is quite strong initially with a bitter finish. You definitely taste the Mizunara. I added a drop of water and it really opened up. More sweetness came through and less of the bitter finish. I really enjoyed this one and I believe there will be some bottles released in the US later this year.
Tonight's dram
Kiya, looks like the indigo-dyed hoodies have a problem with the zippers. They shouldn't be wavy like that.... looks like there wasn't enough allowance included to account for the shrinkage after wash
I think one of the issues is they aren't fashion or garment people. They really do need some people who understand product and can control production to make sure that the design and execution is done properly.
Is this loopwheeled?
where's the size 36?