or Connect

Posts by cchen

Up for sale is an amazing shoe in a very rare size. I bought this for my own use over a year ago but have since decided to let this go as my current wardrobe leans more casual. These are marked as seconds but don't have big visible flaws. Soles are good, only tried-on on carpet. A few creases from being tried on. Marked UK 5.5EE. Right shoe has a loose stitch on the top and at the heel. I believe a cobbler should be able to fix this easily. Comes with lasted JL shoe...
its already almost sold out.....?
First one is really dated, there's a reason it doesn't exit anymore. Sorry...
I don't buy the hype with these "Heuer made" examples - there's so many of them that it almost doesn't mean anything.Anyway, they're decent value watches for someone wanting to get into vintage
40% off new collections in January signals something bad
??? $800-$1500 is about what these generic Valjoux chronos go for
Looks like Piccadilly
Ventnor is unlined comes on the R1 rubber sole, it's a casual loafer The picadilly has more structure and is a dress loafer
It's overpriced. I'd much rather have a vintage version. Less than half the price and double the fun
The point was, responding to @lewin24's comment, at 70% off and free shipping and free returns they're likely losing money at this point