or Connect

Posts by cchen

What do you guys think of the Ventnor? I already have a Shanklin in Coffee suede and a special makeup loafer on the 606 in tobacco suede. Another shanklin in tobacco suede is also tempting....
great post and thanks for the info about this talented tailor. looking forward to the completed suit
thanks. do you think the UK5.5 will work?edit: should have just bought it! someone bought the william before me. ended up buying the truro tassel loafer in UK5.5EE instead.
the deals on bespoke england are amazing can someone advise on JL sizing? haven't been able to find much info in this thread. I have wider feet In Carmina I fit in the inca, robert, and xim (a bit tight) lasts in UK 5.5 (uetam, simpson, and alcudia don't work for me) In EG, I fit in the 202 and 606 in UK6E in suede, and the 184 in UK6F I'm considering the campus 12 loafer in UK5E or UK5.5E and the william in UK5.5E
Ended up going with a stitch less black croc, loving the elegant look. May get another strap made up at fournet next time in Paris. Surprised that the 33.5mm size wears larger than it would seem.
Wasn't planning on getting another watch but got this one for a steal. It's a bit undersized but kind of a refreshing change from whats in my rotation now. Will look great after I get a new strap. any suggestions? was thinking some kind of glossy gator in a burgundy or brown, or maybe keep it classic with glossy black or dark navy?
@chenm0416 carmina directly and armoury both sell the double monk in brown calf
For around $10k I've seen previous generation Lange 1815 in 36mm. Just throwing another idea into the mix.
How much are you looking to spend ?
1. no captoe. 2. yes