or Connect

Posts by cchen

They also have levels of varying quality for the in-house fabrics. I've had a few shirts done in what I feel are the best in-house ones and the prices are comparable to the TM Silverline
iPhone 5s 32 gb space gray in near mint condition. Used for about a year and factory unlocked. Light scratches on the front from duly use and no scratches at all on the sides and back. Includes original box and accessories. Price includes shipping globally or can do a face to face in Hong Kong
FWIW, got $5 deducted from my return, but they allowed me to return two items even after the return period. Great CS!
Extra 40% on the website
Anyone have a recommendation for a place that can do leather alterations? Need sleeves with zippers shortened for my leather jacket
Had Yamazaki 18 and Yoichi 20 yr single cask the other night at home with my cousin. While the Yamazaki is really good, it really paled in comparison to the Yoichi
How about Nomos or Tudor?
Easyhttp://gearpatrol.com/2012/04/10/timekeeping-how-to-change-a-watch-strap/
Brand new with tag. A tad over 2.75" width. 58% silk 42% cotton and made in the USA. Price includes shipping globally. PM if interested!
Tried on a friend's new PP 5146G. Pretty incredible in person, though I was egging him on to get a 5970. Got a GMT Master 1675 by "accident." Threw in a low proxy bid in an auction and somehow won it. It's a 1971, all original, pretty near mint condition, original box but no papers. Seems like it was barely worn. I had always wanted a 1675 or 16750, and now after receiving it, I like it a lot more than I thought I would. I'll probably end up selling it though, if...