or Connect

Posts by Tarmac

These are new in the box from Barneys. They retail for $500. Use the following ebay listing for a shortcut to pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170667733533 Do not bid, this is not an ad for the ebay listing. Forumites will receive free shipping with personal paypal, otherwise $20 shipping fee.
Any vintage pocket watch experts out there? I bought this pocket watch a few months ago didn't use it at all, so I resold it on ebay a few weeks ago. The new buyer received it and sent me a message that he thinks it is (let me get this straight): Bulgarian watch face authentic Stowa hands Russian manual movement, that someone has fake-engraved "Stowa" onto Swiss case (??) replacement crystal (quite possible, he didn't ask me beforehand and I don't know either...
are you guys blind? The Glenroyal is one of the finest leather goods I've ever come across PS I just bought it
Quote: Originally Posted by highlighter Also in the same vein, has anyone here ever transferred to a higher ranked college? If one has relatively high SATs and maintains an A-/B+ college GPA, is it an easy process to switch up at the end of one's freshman year? I thought this was the main reason people transferred?
What will it say on your diploma?
back on topic, really, SOM belongs where it is on the rankings (around #10). I might choose it over Stern, I wouldn't choose it over Haas, Chicago, Tuck. Definitely not over HSM (M=MIT). And I would definitely choose it over the UCLAs, Austins, UVAs, Dukes, etc. Yale is trying to be the next Tuck or Haas right now. It can't even sniff being the next Harvard, yet. Of course, a scholarship would change things. I would take SOM tuition scholarship over Tuck no...
If I have no data limit on an iphone, is it still worth it to buy Tapatalk? Do pics appear or not?
recents: JM Aristocraft vintage, Alden Chromexcel Plain Toe, Alden Longwing Suede Commando, Trickers Eaton
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Is #4 the Chepstow? What are the suede chukkas? #4 is a Brooks Peal on 240 on ridgeway Suede chukkas are Lands End by Sargent (tan) or Grenson Rose (dark brown)