or Connect

Posts by Tarmac

I've gotten full miles credit for every flight I've ever been on, except if Pricelined or Hotwired. This is why business travelers have millions of miles even though their company buys the tickets.The Statue of Liberty will be about 1/3 of the size you think it is.
thread just got real.really looking forward to pics of this group order as they start trickling in
I think gradual oiling of the buttons with whatever you have handy (lexol or whatever) will darken them. that's my plan. Either way, changing buttons is easy.I ordered true size. I measure 38-39, wear small usually, and ordered a 38. Most of my sweaters measure out to 40 and they are not slim. excited to see if it works out. Marled Thunder ftw
It's more like buying a car based on looks and then putting a bra on it. Which people do.
eh, I don't see the big deal, unless you have a valid reason not to accomodate a host's request, you should accommodate. and no, wanting to save your precious socks is not a valid reason
Composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber, Cats is based on Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats (1939), which the composer recalled as having been a childhood favorite. The songs of the musical comprise Eliot's verse set to music by the composer, the principal exception being the most famous song from the musical, "Memory", for which the lyrics were written by Trevor Nunn after an Eliot poem entitled "Rhapsody on a Windy Night". Also, a brief song entitled "The Moments of...
The medallion and the broguing on the seam are both likely part of the same die pattern. Although their answer is disappointing it is probably honest.
I completely disabled avatars, now the 1-line posts are well-compressed. I still don't understand why SF is one of the slowest-loading forums out there.
Eh, I'm over the whole "I should be treated like royalty 100% of the time, all the time in a store" mentality. I don't go to stores to hang out or make me feel like a buddy. There's a dude at Self Edge who has a horribly smug look on his face and "U R too mainstream" attitude but I really don't mind, when I ask him to try something, he gets it for me no problem. And the rest of the staff is friendly all the time.But if I'm there to try something on specifically and...