or Connect

Posts by Tarmac

Many newer washers, or euro/asian market washers (Miele, LG, etc) have had a wool setting for some years.There's nothing magical about a washing machine, it just adds water, your soap, and shakes it around and spins it at the end. I hand wash any knit that is important to me.
Well, volunteering someone else to send a card for you is not exactly ultra generous.
the fit looks right on. Anyone order a Loden? Was creeping through some .jp and found this. The color works well with the wood buttons
Really? that's how about 99% of all brogue-punched shoes in the history of shoes is done
Does she use a computer? I find non-technical people have the hardest time with getting the photos out of the camera and into their preferred format. I've seen years-old digital cameras that have never ever had their images transferred anywhere.
I wore mine last night in 35 deg weather with a single t shirt underneath, felt great. Didn't realize how cold it was until I took off my gloves to check my phone, my bare hands couldn't stand it for more than 30 seconds. PS everyone who has posted pics is looking great
Sure, but in my experience, anything below epic knit level is fairly random as far as pilling goes. I've had $25 wools from Target that never pilled, and $275 joints from PRL that pilled badly.
Strange, I wore mine around the house and no signs of anything. Bah, I'll wear it for a day and see.
The current shawl cardigan pills a lot? I bought it already, but would sell it if so.
I don't follow this thread much but I knew all this discussion of this douchey seller could only be one guy . When I looked up the ID, I was right, and this was one of the top listings:http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERSONALIZED-SILVER-METAL-PHOTO-PICTURE-ALBUM-WOMEN-MEN-WEDDING-GIFT-ENGRAVED-/260907244493?pt=US_Photo_Albums_Boxes&hash=item3cbf489bcd#ht_2939wt_1185I love how he models all the clothes no matter what, from size S to XL (not exaggerating). For some reason, I was...