or Connect

Posts by Tarmac

$315-->$260-->$240 plus metered USPS, $10 discount for cash meetup Located in San Jose, CA I have had these for years, never wore them, for sale now. Please note the shoe bags aren't included (misplaced them during a move). One of the rarest PS shoes out there.
There's no logical reason they would be F width. They say "D", are either D-UK or D-US
They say "9.5 D" everywhere on the shoe, on the box. I wear US 9.5 D US in almost every shoe I own. I own Polo Bentons in 9.5 D (for absolute certain sized for US) 337 last and these Cliffords fit a hair larger.Almost certainly not 8.5 E UK. They are larger.
dat vass
$625-->$595-->$575-->$550-sold Special edition Sandringham from circa 2007. Never worn, box, bags, everything. 202 last 9E UK, like 9.5 US. Box is a bit beat up. $575 plus exact shipping USPS priority, $20 local discount for cash/cashiers check (meet at a bank branch). I am in north San Jose, CA.
These are currently on ebay but I would certainly prefer to sell to an SFer. Good condition, used, 9 UK, pretty much like a 10 US. Very, very difficult to find the PS version of these Trickers, I think they stopped around 2006. $200 plus exact metered shipping USPS Priority. Local for $190 cash, willing to drive about 20 miles. I am in San Jose, CA.
You mean according to the length measurement? Or do you own these yourself? These fit me, and I have never worn 11 for a dress shoe in my life. I wear 9.5 or 10 D. They aren't loose either (spreadin' tha V, if you know what I mean).
these all look great.
If you've been around in these forums for a few years, you know what these are. The classic Starr wingtip. PS doesn't make these any more, they have moved onto the inferior Miller model since around 2009. I always liked these much better but I currently need to clear out personal stock. These are new with barely any shelf wear from Neiman Marcus. 8.5UK, 9.5US, but sizing is your responsibility. They measure 12.5 inches by 4.25 inches. These are also on ebay, if I sell them...
From my ebay desc: Rare Grenson Smith Chukka in unlined chocolate brown suede. These are new in box, some light shop wear on the soles, take a look at the pics. These are size 9 F, which is 9UK and medium width in Grenson-ese. I think they are more like a 9.5 US but may also work for a 10. I cannot accept returns for sizing issues. The suede is really nice, clean stitching throughout, great flexible goodyear sole, and of course unlined chukkas are some of the most...