or Connect

Posts by Tarmac

Which LE one did you get? I have several from them and they are all very good. I find that cotton or blends just look cheap as cardigans and they get heavy and saggy. Go for wool. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It also depends on the yarn. The smoothest one I felt was an Ivory color off eBay. Mine is much more roughSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I highly recommend the current Bison leather series. Better leather, better color (red sole). Womens' available in lower height, the fit shape is same as mens.
Women need wool too.
Really nice shoes that are 2 sizes too big!
Kanata, Granted, Canadian Sweater Company are all similar in quality. Of the three, I believe CSC is a bit nicer, but not a huge difference. I don't think any of them use Salish knitters consistently (maybe not at all).The best salish knit I've seen personally is the one Filson used a few years ago, called Canadian Artisiens. I have not found any more info about this company on the web.wtf, you guys really outdid yourselves. They should just raise their web order prices,...
Come on kids, enough with the dash-of-jaunty-flair colored soles already.
You wetmouths making me all agitated. Gonna rock my marled thunder tomorrow.
gore-tex lined smokejumpers
Ah, that is good info. If you are sure of that, then they must be 9E UK, and are in fact US sized. Thanks.