or Connect

Posts by normusmaximus

PM Sent, definitely interested.
I bought several shirts from James Nicholas through his Alternative Apparel Wholesale connection. Not only are they possibly some of the best t-shirts I now have, he was absolutely professional about the transaction with a pretty good turnaround and even getting me a tracking number to follow the order. Thanks James!
Ed, do you have any cotton/linen fabrics? I love your stylings and details on these, but yes, a nice summer weight for the heat and humidity would be amazing. I'm voting for either a navy, gray, or light off-white color!
Lordamercy, that is gorgeous.
I can't remember the last time I saw a better dressed dinosaur. The silk jacket and the linen jacket look amazing.
Ah man, you always have the greatest shoes. If these were only half a size smaller like those Church's I picked up from you a while back, I'd be all over those punch caps.
KMW makes some amazing denim, and this is a solid price. Somebody should pick these up!
I'd been thinking of trying one of Indochinos suits after reading some favorable reviews on some blogs, but after seeing the photos here, I'm pretty sure that's now completely out of the question.
What's the true color of the Borelli chinos? They look like they're two very different shades of blue between the photos.
Unfortunately I've already got a large number of striped shirts, but good luck with these.