or Connect

Posts by normusmaximus

.4b 30L x 13 .4b 24L x 34 (all in dark grey MOP)
PM Sent
I'm interested, but isn't a EU42 normally at US9?
Interested as well!
I'm taking a trip to HK for vacation in the spring, and figured it'd be a good opportunity to invest in my first bespoke suit. After some researching into the forums, I was pretty much set on going to WW Chan, as the house seems to consistently get pretty good reviews here on SF, among other places. However, after talking to some relatives, I'm being heavily persuaded to cancel my appointment with WW Chan and go with the family tailor, the Regent Shop, which has...
This is my first sale on SF. I'm typically a buyer, so it's a bit odd for me to start a new thread. I've started the process with cleaning out my closet of things that just don't see the light of day. I'll start with what I'm hoping will be an easy sell. A large Gucci newsboy cap, a gift from a few years back, but I've only worn 2-3 times, and it needs a better home with somebody who'll actually wear it. The days when I'd still rock something like this are long gone. ...
look good, z! PM sent.
That Raf x Fred Perry polo is ridiculously awesome. Hope somebody picks it up quick!
PM sent on the navy knit tie.
Hm, I had to refresh the thread to get them to come up. That's a fantastic color combination.