or Connect

Posts by normusmaximus

Hi SF- I have a pair of BNIB Lanvin trainers. These are marked as a 7 on the shoes and box, but personally I think would be suitable for someone with a 8US or 8.5US shoe size. The sides of these shoes are comprised of a black snakeskin embossed leather. The toecaps are a black elephant skin embossed leather. The tongue is a mid gray suede, with a gray suede detailing around the sides. These are 100% authentic and would be great for my casual shoe rotation if I didn't...
Hi SF- I have a pair of BNIB Lanvin trainers. These are marked as a 7 on the shoes and box, but personally I think would be suitable for someone with a 8US or 8.5US shoe size. The sides of these shoes are comprised of a black snakeskin embossed leather. The toecaps are a black elephant skin embossed leather. The tongue is a mid gray suede, with a gray suede detailing around the sides. These are 100% authentic and would be great for my casual shoe rotation if I didn't...
For your consideration: Dark green long sleeve polo by Turnbull & Asser. Used and in excellent condition. Material: 100% wool Measurements: shoulder: 17" sleeve length: 28" p2p: 22" condition: 9/10 price: SOLD USD shipped CONUS -- Dark gray super comfort trousers by Incotex Venezia 1951. Marked as size 33. Used and in excellent condition. Material: 100% wool Measurements: waist: 17" inseam: 31" + 2" to let out rise: 11" leg opening: 9" thigh: 12.5" (3 inches...
Two pairs from Church's, both perfect for spring. 1. Church's Navy Desert Boots Size marked as as 8.5G Outersole measurements are length: 12" x width: 4" Insole length: 11" Asking $180 USD shipped conus 2. Church's Oxblood Penny Loafers - $75 + shipping Size marked as 9M Outersole measurements are length: 11 3/4" x width: 4" Insole length: 11" Asking $80 USD shipped conus Feel free to make a reasonable offer and I'd be happy to consider it. Cheers!
Lovely trousers. I'd love to bid on them, but it's not allowed as the auction does not allow shipping outside the UK.
One pair of cognac/light brown calfskin penny loafers made by Grenson for Paul Stuart. I recently purchased two pairs of loafers and decided I didn't need both. Original soles and heels in very good condition. The price and sale does not include shoe trees. The price is $100 $95, and includes shipping conus.
Tan oxfords from Romano Martegani. $60 $55 shipped conus Size: 9 US Has some light scuffs. One eyelet torn, hidden by shoelace when tied. Does not include shoe trees.
One sportscoat for sale, please see measurements. All reasonable offers considered. Holland & Sherry tweed sportscoat - ~40R (see measurements) $175 $95 $85 $OLD shipped conus Details: -Patch pockets -2 button -3 button non-functioning cuffs There are some slight tears in the lining of this jacket. The exterior is in very good condition. Measurements: p2p: 21.5" waist: 20" shoulders: 18" length (BOC): 30" sleeve 24.5"
Up for sale are two pairs of cotton pants, perfect for the summer time. The first is a NWT 100% cotton navy theory dress pants, marked size 31. Two front slash pockets and two back patch pockets. Simple, understated, and perfect with a polo or button down. Measurements are: waist: 16.5" inseam: 32" thigh: 11" leg opening: 7" Price is $OLD shipped CONUS. The second pair is a 100% cotton dove grey Incotex for slowear dress pants, marked size 48/32. Great details like a...
Price drop to $295.