or Connect

Posts by normusmaximus

I had the toughest time picking between the moleskin and the duck canvas. I ended up going with the latter, but the loden moleskin does look fantastic!
Thanks! I've been scoping out their field jackets and just pulled the trigger on the Olive Duck Canvas one.
I have one of their insulated jackets and have found the sizing to be TTS. I ordered the Military jacket yesterday and can post more details about the fit once I get it, as long as it's still in stock in your size.~$140 for a ventile/etaproof jacket seems like a reasonable gamble, IMO.
Aether Apparel is having a decent warehouse sale right now. http://www.aetherapparel.com/collections/mens-sale
Will you post the outsole width and length of these?
Nice find, thanks @jonathanS! I don't think I've seen anyone outside of B. Nelson in NYC offer a dainite sole service in the U.S. Less expensive than B. Nelson AND local! The Alden Flex Welt refurb service is intriguing as well.
Mind sharing his contact info? Looks like he did a great job!
That's completely true for me. I picked up a nice Mackintosh jacket made up in Loro Piana storm fabric that would never end up in my closet otherwise.
Lardini charcoal gray sport coat, new with tags. Size 50 regular. Soft shoulder, non-functioning cuffs, two-button front, double-vented, fully lined. 98% wool/2% elastane fabric, made in Italy. Price for coat delivered CONUS is $95. International buyers contact me for additional shipping charges, all sales are final. Hanger not included in sale. Approximate measurements: S2S: 18 P2P: 21 Sleeve: 25.50 BOC: 29
Hi SF- I have a pair of BNIB Lanvin trainers. These are marked as a 7 on the shoes and box, but personally I think would be suitable for someone with a 8US or 8.5US shoe size. The sides of these shoes are comprised of a black snakeskin embossed leather. The toecaps are a black elephant skin embossed leather. The tongue is a mid gray suede, with a gray suede detailing around the sides. These are 100% authentic and would be great for my casual shoe rotation if I didn't...