or Connect

Posts by drducky

Quote: Originally Posted by oman do you guys think this armani black label coat is fake? the tag and stuff are in the right place (inside pocket) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_750wt_1167 also, do you guys think it even looks decent? i'm a very slender chap and it's hard to find well-fitting black coats of this sort, esp. at this price I haven't seen Armani black label stuff in a while, but both the GA label and the "made in...
I still have this corneliani for Trussardi not quite up to the construction level asked for, but the size is right for smaller gents
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi not fake, just older pre-purple RLPL... not so sure.. labels look sewn-on after the fact and didn't the pre-purple label stuff have a purple colored Polo label?
2009 Nissan GT-R and a 2010 Subaru Forester for when the weather's like it has been here around Baltimore
I'll speak up for Will Field as well I brought in 2 suits and a jacket for alterations - two of which were nearly a size too large (damn deals) and though the work was not cheap or fast, everything looks perfect. I traveled down from Baltimore as I've not heard of anyone in my area comparable
Quote: Originally Posted by dmipol1 Thanks! For some reason there is no love to this venerable brand at SF even at this knockdown pricing levels... absolutely no idea why. in my experience, they have great cuts (as classic as St A and RLPL) and fantastic (CB mill) fabrics If I didn't have something with the same pattern, this would have already been mine
I usually like the Loro Piana sportcoats.. I only have one (brown herringbone), but love the fabric, cut, etc 2nd RLPL
price drop
NWT handmade Domenico Spano custom suit 2 button notch lapel with dual rear vents - looks to have nice waist suppression though way to small for me to pose trousers are flat front with darts wool fabric has a wonderful hand - navy base with pinstripes color is closest to the 2nd large photo - showing the collar construction subtle pickstitching everywhere measures to ~38R Chest - 42" Shoulder - 18" Sleeve - 24.5" (buttons are NON-functional) Length - 29.5" from...
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles You are sooooo lucky to be the only SF'er in your NMLC vicinity no.. just some of us get stuck with mundane day jobs and can't run to his sources so have to pick up whus scraps on the weekend (or buy stuff from him in the parking lot after work)