or Connect

Posts by drducky

pretty sure it is main line, though at least 5 yrs old
NWT navy Sartoria Castangia suit in cashmere! not cheap, but I'd jump on this in a sec in a different size!
SOLD! I forgot that I had this suit on the rack to sell and would really like to get rid of it had it listed in another thread that I can no longer edit This weekend only, I'll take $375 shipped in US via Google checkout that's about 90% off retail for a fully canvassed suit Quote: Originally Posted by drducky NWT handmade Domenico Spano custom suit 2 button notch lapel with dual rear vents - looks to have nice waist suppression though way too small...
!!!! yes, please
Quote: Originally Posted by winston Nice stuff. Cesare. It's quite different from Caesar. doh! yeah.. fingers typing fasting the mind thinking today
Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Does anyone know the jhistory of Stile Latino? I've seen their stuff in person and its great, but have no knowledge of the company. Is it in fact an Italian co? I googled already. Nada. I believe it's made by or marketed by one of Cesare Attolini's sons (I believe the latter and made in the Sartoria Attolini factories)
sorry.. forgot that my ebay search that includes him is for 16 or 16.5 MENSCORNER typically has a number of La Vera shirts, though I know nothing of the seller
ian at the world's finest on ebay should have a large supply of most
Quote: Originally Posted by Window Anyone have any idea what this could be found in a suit jacket. I'm pretty sure this is Ravazzolo they've made suits for the hand-made Scabal Sartoriale line, as well as Harrison James, apparently (I snagged the ebay one ) someone's selling one of the B&S forum, and a small part of the label is seen there
another great closet swap with antirabbit - five pair of pants and two jackets for five pair of pants and two sweaters and a sweater jacket if only we lived closer