or Connect

Posts by drducky

mabitex on the way for me
Quote: Originally Posted by forex I know there is no tag, I was trying to figure out who the makers for LB are. Also, LB has different lines, do you know all of them and are they usually made by different makers? I had posted that one earlier, as someone should jump on it the measurements make me think that it is a few years old, so I'd bet either st andrews or more likely Attolini.. either way, a great deal
new St Andrews for Luciano Barbera (so should be Sartoriale) navy jacket, size e51 $425 BIN another new LB Sartoriale blue windowpane for $430 BIN The seller thinks retail is $1500, where it's probably close to $3k now.. I'd buy both if they were a size larger
14" drop!?! Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi RLPL linen suit - 48R - now at $40
Quote: Originally Posted by lpalma121 This retails for $5,000 and up are you certain about that price for a suit of this vintage?
I think that the problem you're running into is that while the price is great, 29" +/- from BOC for a regular seems quite off (typically close to 31"), as if they'd been shortened.. good length for 42-44S.. 22" chest is small for a 44, also, even for Caruso otherwise I'd have bought them all
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel the cord sportcoat is made by Cantarelli, why you selling it dog that price is ridiculous. exactly. hell, I PM'd before he edited to add the price, though haven't heard back.. hoping for local transaction
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi 9 Fold tie?? I bought a DV 9-fold (from another seller) and while I don't have it in front of me, believe that it is indeed 9 fold (and I think partially lined), so pretty heavy
Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike NWT Supposedly Brioni DB Coat 38R, only $165! Caveat: Large chest and really narrow shoulders, and it's not marked Brioni....do you trust this guy? the tags seemed enough like Brioni (and I think still are) to investigate further per this posting at AAAC, it seems like this may be part of a batch of jackets/suits that were commissioned by Syms to be made in Italy based on Brioni models, though...
seriously, how is nobody (especially antirabbit) jumping on the HF.. if it were one size larger, I'd jump on it.. I'm a 44 and am tempted.. they rival the italians and at this price is a NO-BRAINER people