or Connect

Posts by drducky

I've bought from most everyone else and have now bought a pair of TF pants from Spoo off ebay super easy, came fast; packed to survive the 4 inches of rain that we got and the USPS delivery out in the rain
there was an Enrico model among the mainline Isaia line when these were produced, though not from the Enrico Isaia line while not from the 2010 collection, and indeed NOS, if you're in the market for an Isaia suit in a staple fabric, jump! the sizing will be a little different than current models I suspect
I would ask for the waist size on the jacket and say that you will need to lose closer to 20lb for it to fit well if most 44R need to be taken out and 46R fit well styling certainly is classic, and it'll be well made.. were it me, I'd be worried about just how slim fitting it is (hard to find Borrelli suits locally to try on) and losing the weight before the wedding good luck
no offense to the OP, but these pics do not do the fabric justice I have one of these and the glen plaid is MUCH richer in person that these pics and I for one am happy I bought it (though not from OP, so have no pony in this race) if people saw better pics, these would go quickly
Quote: Originally Posted by whusurdadi Does Belvest cashmere really retail at $6300? um... no maybe a third of that... ebay bloated retail prices are getting a bit out of hand
do any of the used jackets have working sleeve buttons?
could you measure the belts from the end of the buckle to the middle hole thanks
bought a lovely RT 7-fold from twon12 without issue
based on johnny_flapjack's rec, I have two Isaia jackets heading my way!
I bid, but just below the selling price.. don't need a sixth brown suit and already have a similar pinstripe from RLBL, though would probably have liked this one more why is no one bidding on stilmacher's Caruso suit 44R[/quote]